Tarvald

NA-PvP "Territory Maps"

Hello everyone, I've been making territory maps for the top Guilds on NA-PvP Kraken. I'll try to keep this updated as often as I can, as well as include notables.

These are for fun, and the influence zones may not be accurate to your liking.

12/28/18

Territory4.png.a2d88d04017ce6c5f3fd71bcd9d231ae.png

12/29/18

Territory12.29Complete.png.b5b967cfec0c7ee77df172ebdc474491.png

12/31/18
1813389613_12_31.18TerritoryComplete.png.fa10396a6968d1b7fe0d13959e020746.png

12/31/18 - 2

763541387_12_31.18TerritoryCompletev2.png.bd267c8d964bedcc2fe570870389ddc8.png

1/1/19

Territory1.1.19Completed.thumb.png.9ad0b09a33082ad8cc2bbe573203854e.png

1/2/19
Territory1.2.19Completed.thumb.png.d3e32c23ef2492f377edf43aff803986.png

1/3/19

Territory1.3.19Completed.thumb.png.b7facff58cc38840600bd2f69654769a.png

1/3/19 -Updated

Territory1.3.19Completed.thumb.png.257e7ba8b41dabdb9390b028e99ff18a.png

1/28/19
https://www.reddit.com/r/playatlas/comments/akw8e3/1282019_power_influence_maps_top_10/

Edited by Tarvald
  • Like 9

-Reserved-

Found a way to get the coords, so from here out they'll have coords!

Edited by Tarvald

Very nicely done, I'm hearing it isn't accurate, is that possible?

I hope they make it easier to track in the future so we can make these maps easier.

Edited by warhealer

These are awesome, i hope they give you some API lovin' so you can automate the generation of them

3 hours ago, warhealer said:

Very nicely done, I'm hearing it isn't accurate, is that possible?

I hope they make it easier to track in the future so we can make these maps easier.

Thankyou, currently my tools are very limited and involve playing the game/interviewing folks. It's rough but a fun task to have.

2 hours ago, archaegeo said:

These are awesome, i hope they give you some API lovin' so you can automate the generation of them

Why thankyou! I hope so to.

3 hours ago, Tarvald said:

Thankyou, currently my tools are very limited and involve playing the game/interviewing folks. It's rough but a fun task to have.

Why thankyou! I hope so to.

Aah i see, cool man 

7 hours ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Great job man!

Keep it up!

Thankyou!

7 hours ago, elwhappo said:

nice info, is there any way to tell if it is a freeport, lawless or claimable?

There is another map where you might get this information, https://pocketdevs.org/map/

4 hours ago, PaPaNurgle said:

Awesome, thanks so much!

BigScurvyNeighbors only owns one island in K11.  The rest of the tile is owned by an alliance that does not wish to be on the map.  

1 hour ago, RoyAwesome said:

BigScurvyNeighbors only owns one island in K11.  The rest of the tile is owned by an alliance that does not wish to be on the map.  

Thanks.

6 hours ago, PaPaNurgle said:

Hey! Would you like to PM me on reddit, you can find my most recent map posting on r/playatlas!

Having a blast making these, just want to extend a thankyou to the community for their support!

• Confused 1

On 1/3/2019 at 2:41 AM, Tarvald said:

Having a blast making these, just want to extend a thankyou to the community for their support!

You uhm, regardless of what i showed you put big scurvy neighbors in the wrong tile.

myrmidon we have never even heard of them, and salty seamen don't even own 1 tile lmfao.. your map confuses me ...

2 minutes ago, PaPaNurgle said:

You uhm, regardless of what i showed you put big scurvy neighbors in the wrong tile.

myrmidon we have never even heard of them, and salty seamen don't even own 1 tile lmfao.. your map confuses me ...

Hello friend, if you'll notice this is a crowdfunded project, and I have your corp mixed in with the blue lines. Myrmidons are an Alliance not a Direct Outfit, and I have information from them as well. Being that both of your groups are in a similar area I cross lined.

Anyway, don't worry, there is tons of information coming at me at the same time, and it's just me making these so there will always be some errors.

1 minute ago, Tarvald said:

Hello friend, if you'll notice this is a crowdfunded project, and I have your corp mixed in with the blue lines. Myrmidons are an Alliance not a Direct Outfit, and I have information from them as well. Being that both of your groups are in a similar area I cross lined.

Anyway, don't worry, there is tons of information coming at me at the same time, and it's just me making these so there will always be some errors.

It's just odd that you placed them there when BSN owns all of J11 lol but fine i understand.

i think this is a step up from the maps they have.. but with that in mind why dont we see the top 10 Co's on your maps assuming they are the bigger co's yet they are no were near what looks to be on your maps? Im sure yours has a better dynamic flow and we dont know the metrics of the forums maps.  just wanted to know.

It would be nice to see a change log of each map, also how so you determine such large areas.  I know one us innacurate for sure cause I live by them.

36 minutes ago, Big Bojangles said:

It would be nice to see a change log of each map, also how so you determine such large areas.  I know one us innacurate for sure cause I live by them.

remember, this is just an influence map, not an "owned territory map" is it showing the range in which the labeled tribe has a proper influence

5 hours ago, Hex said:

remember, this is just an influence map, not an "owned territory map" is it showing the range in which the labeled tribe has a proper influence

Either way still innacurate and how does one even determine influence.

On 1/1/2019 at 11:12 PM, Tarvald said:

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to PM me on reddit, you can find my most recent map posting on r/playatlas!

I thought you posted that no more maps were being made?  I post on r/playatlas a lot.  Im not a fan of the smaller alliances being put on.  Some of us didn't want to be listed there. 😞 Now we are a target for the nearby top 10er.

• Like 1

THis is cool but there are guilds with large presences not included.

Z

3 hours ago, Znick said:

THis is cool but there are guilds with large presences not included.

Z

Then call em out