liukeynes

question How to irrigate farmland?

How to irrigate farmland, except using water pipes (there is no fresh water on the island), what tools can be used to irrigate it?

Have several Stone Water Reservoir linked together with pipes in a row.

Come out from the side of each one with a single irrigation pipe over a crop plot in a fish bone type of pattern over crop plots

Let it rain and the reservoir's will fill up irrigating the crop plots with water.

Remember to build a wall at least two high around the whole thing so wild animals do not trash your crop plots as they are as strong as wood and leave the entire thing open to the sky.

This is what I use for growing stuff for cooking.

The soil in your crop plot is determined by where you place it and not all crops can be grown in all soil types oh and do not put any of the crop plots on foundations as most things do not grow in rock 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys, i found only cacrus seeds. Are there other seeds to be used in crop plots ?

On 12/30/2018 at 5:08 AM, Talono said:

Guys, i found only cacrus seeds. Are there other seeds to be used in crop plots ?

Yes there are.

However for each grow cycle of a couple of hours you will get 1-4 crops depending how well you do on the mini game.

On 12/30/2018 at 5:52 AM, liukeynes said:

if only use tools  ,  can  i    make   it   irrigated

No you need a fresh water source so wither pipes from inland fresh water or the Stone reservoir method described in this thread.