Captain_Crow

Any role players?

Yes, I plan to RP but most likely on a private server.  With the option of mod availability on these private servers, I think it will serve the RP community best.  

• Like 1

I plan to RP as well. For now, I'll be on the NA-PvE server until we see some RP unofficial servers pop up. I kept looking for an Altas RP community but never came across any. If someone knows of one, I'd love to see/join it! Looking to see more info/join up with an RP-oriented company too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Darbii Rue said:

I plan to RP as well. For now, I'll be on the NA-PvE server until we see some RP unofficial servers pop up. I kept looking for an Altas RP community but never came across any. If someone knows of one, I'd love to see/join it! Looking to see more info/join up with an RP-oriented company too.

I'm also looking for one, if you notice one please let me know - I'll do the same.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heartie said:

Im going to try, seeing as a pirate you can wear full armor is kind of a turn off lol.

It's definitely kind of weird and I'm wondering if the game will eventually turn into pirates vs armored knights with guns.