Merpz

game breaking bug Unable to join after disconnect. Post here with similar issues!

i can enter every server i´m not playing on!
i play on EU PVE and can´t join there...
my crew mate has the same problem

9 hours ago, LallerixSchnellWieNix said:

many people still can not join the eu pvp server. but it works on the na pvp server.

Will the eu servers be limited? or something else? Whenever america awakens, the eu servers no longer work properly. funny ...

Edit:

Oh now i see the NA server people have the same Problems too.

Is there any Developer reading in this Forum?

Game has been out for awhile and many updates have been made but something like players not being able to join shouldn't be something that needs to be fixed 😕 that should've been priority #1

I've played this game the past few days and have enjoyed it but now I cannot even join back? 

• Like 1

I made a post about it before i saw this thread, i'm gonna state my problem here anyway:

Everyone had regular disconnections on day 1 and 2 of atlas launch, which was very much understandable. But since day 3, not sure if the devs did something. i am constantly facing disconnections, only me and my friends that plays on the same IP are facing this, rest of the tribe seems fine. 

• And we are unable to log back in using the "Rejoin Atlas" option, every time this happened, we had to go "Join new atlas" and select our server, select a random region in order to join back in.
  • And sometimes when i am accessing chest boxes, i am getting a "Video memory full" error and my game is closing. (My pc has 1060 GTX GPU and 16 gb ddr4 RAM)
  • Sometimes the game just closes, no message or anything.

I understand this being an early access game and everything but these things seem to only happen to us. My internet is fine, i get stable 30mpbs speed.

Does it have anything to do with me and my friend playing on the same IP?

I can really use some solution for this, i am very much ticked off right now because i started getting disconnected whenever i enter into combat now.

After not getting any solution to work, I finally decided to try another ISP.

That completely solved the time-out issue for me.

EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!EU PVE E4!!!!!!!

• Like 1