JdizzleHD

STREAMER WHITELIST

So apparently, all the TOP of the line streamers are able to access the game with their close selected group of friends AKA Clan members to build more suspense and scam us out of our money. While the rest of the population, spends money watching streamers play the game that we all spent more money on to not be able to play.

Its not a whitelist 

Apparently if you have a friend on the server, you can direct-connect and bypass the account throttling (Which is currently dropping all the attempted connections). They simply had a friend on the server after the server crashed. 

8 minutes ago, Boredaholic said:

can you fact check this please?

just watch one of the streamers playing, they are talking about how they have a private server for them to play on while they fix the offical servers, i believe one of them tweeted out for any content creators to tweet them for the code, but i'm to lazy to track that down.

27 minutes ago, JdizzleHD said:

So apparently, all the TOP of the line streamers are able to access the game with their close selected group of friends AKA Clan members to build more suspense and scam us out of our money. While the rest of the population, spends money watching streamers play the game that we all spent more money on to not be able to play.

My dude, the server those streamers were on was not official lol. I wish you guys would research a tad before posting garbage like this. 

• Like 1

The streamers that were showing off the game early were on a separate server. Those servers were shut down and wiped for Official servers

However, some streamers might be starting up their own private unofficial servers.

Nitrado just opened an Server and gives out the password only to big streamers...this is not official...but still bull