Sign in to follow this  
crowngamingx

feedback

point 1. The critical one

i think there should be a limitation of companies members. there are some companies that have over hundreds of peoples. that's far away from reality. One ship and his crew is realstic, there could be trade agrements bewteen companies  than they could exband and trade with others.

at the current state of an early acces it is nearly impossible to claim land.

term-there is no expierence for others than dominating from chinese and some streamers their thought i would be nice too invite 400 of peoples to make a companie.

poiint 2. nonsense

servers at the rush hour have to high ping but it's not worth it than  the stability fixed issues seems to be working.

point 2. positive feedback

wild pigs are aggro and attack in a group thats a kind of a good idea because in nature they won't be alone and attack you as well when they got threatened.

gpu and epic settings working for me now on my desktop build and the game looks great (current 120-220 fps)(overclocked gtx 2080ti) (personal settings) running i have to say it was on  the time there was only 39 users online 😄

wifeys laptop gpu (30-90) (gtx1070) without personal settings but overclocked

vitamins and that stuff seems to be balanced. okay vitamin d goes to fast down.....and you have to eat a lot thats not realistic - 3 meals per day.

point 3. good idea

the airstrem(wind) totaly not nice. need to be changed 

it would be nice if there could be a wind direction indicator placed in the game 

fishes are a rar thing in the game but they needed to makig food for vitamin d

-greetz