Sign in to follow this  
JdizzleHD

Chargeback

1 minute ago, Bonedancer said:

Actually, by your own admittance. They've been the same about every single DLC they've created. So tell me, wtf is so new here? You either roll with the punches or you don't, simple as that. If you already know their history, why the F are you here? That's the big question bud.

Because the game is good and the company is bad, and while I can't play the game, I may as well point out that the company is bad?

I mean, sure, I'm here complaining, but you're here complaining that I'm complaining. At least my point is justified, you're just trolling. 

Just now, Ellentro said:

Because the game is good and the company is bad, and while I can't play the game, I may as well point out that the company is bad?

I mean, sure, I'm here complaining, but you're here complaining that I'm complaining. At least my point is justified, you're just trolling. 

I'm not a troll bud, I'm a realist. If by your own admittance they do the same thing each and every time something comes out, then wouldn't it be obvious your bitching doesn't in fact help at all? How's that trolling by pointing out the pure fallacy in your analogy? 

Just now, Bonedancer said:

I'm not a troll bud, I'm a realist. If by your own admittance they do the same thing each and every time something comes out, then wouldn't it be obvious your bitching doesn't in fact help at all? How's that trolling by pointing out the pure fallacy in your analogy? 

You're strictly the definition of a troll. You're not contributing anything to anywhere except trying to fish for a reaction. As for me being here, yeah. Probably a mistake on my part, but it's -18 degrees out, snowing, on a Saturday in the middle of Alaska. Where else would I be but sitting at the computer, watching a movie and drinking?

I mean. I'd prefer to be playing Atlas of course, but hey. Wildcard.

PS: You don't know what a fallacy is. Google it. Your English 1 teacher will thank you. 

1 minute ago, Ellentro said:

You're strictly the definition of a troll. You're not contributing anything to anywhere except trying to fish for a reaction. As for me being here, yeah. Probably a mistake on my part, but it's -18 degrees out, snowing, on a Saturday in the middle of Alaska. Where else would I be but sitting at the computer, watching a movie and drinking?

I mean. I'd prefer to be playing Atlas of course, but hey. Wildcard.

PS: You don't know what a fallacy is. Google it. Your English 1 teacher will thank you. 

I rest my case in the highlighted text above. As far as the word fallacy, it's absolutely fitting precisely how I used it. 

Fallacy - a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonedancer said:

I rest my case in the highlighted text above. As far as the word fallacy, it's absolutely fitting precisely how I used it. 

Fallacy - a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.

Yeah but that's not a fallacy. I was entirely cognizant of the fact that it wouldn't release. There is no mistaken belief or unsound argument. I'm just here flaming because it's the only way to get a reaction from the devs, and you're here complaining that I'm complaining. 

2 minutes ago, JdizzleHD said:

I paid these people money, where is my product? Is this it? Because if so, i'm charging back.

You're still here? -smh

5 minutes ago, JdizzleHD said:

I paid these people money, where is my product? Is this it? Because if so, i'm charging back.

who fucking cares

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

I'm just here flaming because it's the only way to get a reaction from the devs, and you're here complaining that I'm complaining. 

I suspect the real reason is the same as just about everyone else's: because you can't play the game right now.

We each just cope with it in (slightly) different ways.

I’m not even done my download yet because steam servers are awful but after going through ark I won’t be giving them too long here.  If I can’t get on tomorrow morning I’ll refund  this and wait until console launch.  

1 minute ago, Rickyh24 said:

I’m not even done my download yet because steam servers are awful but after going through ark I won’t be giving them too long here.  If I can’t get on tomorrow morning I’ll refund  this and wait until console launch.  

bump

8 minutes ago, Yous said:

Tbh i don't know what to tell you if you didn't expect all this.

"LOL" is a popular option.

2 hours ago, JdizzleHD said:

Who else is charging back these scam artists?

I already issued my Steam refund. Perhaps I'll pay for this Ark re-skin once it actually works. So far though I've seen that it's not worth paying for.

Edited by legolas
  • Like 1