Sign in to follow this  
MrWednesday

While you're reducing aggro ranges

Can we get a 50% reduction in the range of which aggressive animals will pick up a player? Can walk out of my house and nothing in sight. 3 steps later I'm getting eaten by a wolf. 

maybe a 15-20% reduction. I think it is a bit gnarly right now. if the Predator  isn't attacking birds you are dead. I don't want to be able to kite everything though. 

A 50% reduction to aggro range won't let you kite something faster than you. Just let you walk around without calling down the pride of lions with snake and spider backup when you step onto a new beach, lol.

Sorry i guess i didn't say it right, when i said kite i meant zig zag around all the predators and not engage with them at all. I think its a bit harsh now. but i don't want it to be to easy to dance around them. But with maybe the sneak skill to slowly walk around them might be a fair trade off. 

And fix the fucking AI script that makes alpha wolves EAT a wooden base when nobody (including bodies) are inside. Why? What the fuck is a wolf chewing on a wooden wall for?