Sign in to follow this  
Maalus95

LET US LOCK FIREPLACES AND SMITHYS! Griefers in PvE

This is PvE and trolls are still griefing us cause we cant lock the damn storage units we have. I was in the middle of crafting my stuff and this idiot comes out of nowhere and grabs my mats! This is total Bull****. 

idiot.jpg

• Like 1

Yup I learned in my first few days not to leave anything in a smithy as I noticed my mats gone and i also spotted somebody at the freeport going from raft to raft scavenging. I get that it's a pirate game so scavenging should be a thing, but not on PvE. I stuck to using storage boxes at freeport. When I moved to lawless I kept everything in my smithy as I had a hut to protect it.

• Like 1

Its same "engine" like ark, there u can lock all of structures, where u can store items... why u cant here, who knows...

• Like 1

+1 This should have been mandatory learned from ARK. This and ORP should have been taken 100%.

Trolling on PVE is only allowed while these bugs are still not addressed. Alot of people are suffering from these on PVE servers.

This needs to be fixed ASAP!

• Like 3

Piling onto this thread. PvP is the domain of the griefers, not PvE. I know WC loves their PvP players over PvE but you are shutting down a whole segment of DLC buying customers if you go after only the testosterone driven PvP users. Blending the two together would be fine - give an area to scratch some PvP itches, sure. Not in a fireplace or smithy though.

• Like 2