DinoRex

Chineses using cheating

Eradicate the Chinese scum. Server block them. They are duping on live streams. They are all the same. 

As I know, the cheaters are mostly from company Hunter. And also some cheaters in region G1 and I1 could occupy a ship instantly. 

For some mad racist who is hit by CSTG, so shame. It's PVP.

They are all cheaters and scum. They were duping on live stream. You can google it. If only they had real jobs in their countries they wouldn't be trying to dupe and scam every game that ever comes out. Filthy.

Just block them from NA servers. EU countries quit everything anyway, so they will have those servers to themselves soon enough.

I have to say CHINA is the only place that allowes blatant cheating they dont give out banns on there stream website. If you think its racisct to say chineese players are exploit abusers. you are wrong. its just there culture. they dont care unless they know they have the advantage. its blatant obv on there chineese website where they stream PUBg while hacking. the only way to stop them is to Region lock. FUCK CHINA CUS THEY REALLY DONT HAVE SET RULES ON CHEATING IN THERE COUNTRY. about every china company i come across have millions if not billions of mats look at there streams. and your gonna tell me they spent only 50 hours of gathering billions of recourses. NOT POSSABLE. I would know because i have 250 hours and most of our company does and we cant out build ships. we take a glance at there stream to find they have 2 million wood in a resource box. LOVE IT!

Edited by Softmelons

On 12/31/2018 at 11:43 AM, freebird33 said:

well said  every culture has hackers cheats not just china and to  blame all is a very racist thing to say  and im irish

how the fuck are they all oprhans you  stupid fuck

Are you talking about race, or culture? You're using both as the same thing, and they aren't. 
Also, it's not racist/sexist/etc to have noted a particular behavior about a particular group. 

E.g. Women wear nail varnish, but not ALL women do. 

The Chinese players have been glitching/cheating, but not ALL of them do. 
The Chinese do not view glitching as cheating as other cultures do. 

Edited by ShoulderRabbit

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:34 PM, tlqiqiqi said:

I would like to make a few points here:

1. In China, there are really really a tremendous number of game players/lovers.

2. In China, a true game lover/player will always oppose cheating tool or cheating system which break the gaming balance. We shared the same value with gamers from other parts of the world. Please trust me, I am responsible for my words. (P.S., in China there are specific news reporting usual player got attached by cheaters. We strongly disgust such behavior and call those cheaters as ‘orphan’.

3. Based on Chinese official census report(not completed), there are 1.4 billion population in China. Game players took one third of them, which means around 0.5 billion Chinese people love games.

4. The organizer and leader of CSTG is a famous Chinese game streamer. He always participates in the Chinese online or offline public game related events, communicate with worldwide famous video game companies, personally dedicated on pushing the game culture’s development and propagation. Most of his fans(more than 99.999%) are loyal game players and game lovers.

5. CSTG as a gaming association/company has been founded 4 years ago, though it’s in its earlier stage compared to other bigger association. I want to emphasize here: CSTG has long-term gaming experience as well as initial beta testing experience in all kinds of famous online game. In the ATLAS department of CSTG we have 1 person directly supervise the whole association, and 7 others directing sub-divisions. We have more than 10 tribes, total population more than 800. We can also mobilize at least 200 people in a small encounter combat. With such large association, do you think CSTG needs cheating to prevail? And who would believe that our association will use such dirty and despicable means to sabotage a fair gaming environment we cherish the most?

Lastly, we as Chinese game players are strongly oppose and combating with those cheaters. We hope to build a benign, favorable, balanced, happy gaming environment with gamers around the world. Please trust our faith and determination if you are a true gamer too!!!!!!

Isnt video games banned in china

On 1/2/2019 at 11:43 AM, James Sulivan said:

Always plenty of cheating accusations and also NEVER any video evidence at all.

Put up or shut up.

your a blind and ignorant idiot since you cannot see the proof all over these forums

On 2019/1/4 at PM7点25分, Softmelons said:

我不得不说,中国是唯一一个允许公然作弊的地方,他们不会在网站上发布禁令。如果你认为它的racisct说中国球员是利用滥用者。你错了。它只是文化。他们不在乎,除非他们知道他们有优势。它在chineese网站上的公然obv,他们在黑客攻击PUBg时。阻止它们的唯一方法是区域锁定。他妈的中国他们真的没有在国内做过耍。关于我遇到的每一家中国公司都有数百万甚至数十亿的垫子看着那些溪流。你会告诉我他们只花了50个小时收集了数十亿资源。不可能。我知道,因为我有250个小时,我们公司的大部分时间都做了,我们不能建造船只。我们瞥了一眼流,发现他们在一个资源盒里有200万棵木头。爱它!

On 2019/1/4 at PM7点25分, Softmelons said:

我不得不说,中国是唯一一个允许公然作弊的地方,他们不会在网站上发布禁令。如果你认为它的racisct说中国球员是利用滥用者。你错了。它只是文化。他们不在乎,除非他们知道他们有优势。它在chineese网站上的公然obv,他们在黑客攻击PUBg时。阻止它们的唯一方法是区域锁定他妈的中国他们真的没有在国内做过耍。关于我遇到的每一家中国公司都有数百万甚至数十亿的垫子看着那些溪流。你会告诉我他们只花了50个小时收集了数十亿资源。不可能。我知道,因为我有250个小时,我们公司的大部分时间都做了,我们不能建造船只。我们瞥了一眼流,发现他们在一个资源盒里有200万棵木头。爱它!

Nǐ gēnběn bù liǎojiě, bié shuōhuǎng. Zài zhōngguó shǐyòng wàiguà de wánjiā, huì shòudào qítā wánjiā de jǔbào yǐjí mànmà, érqiě kěnéng huì shòudào rénshēn gōngjí. Rúguǒ tā shì yīgè lèisì zài twitch de zhǔbō. Nàme tā huì bèi jiěgù bìngqiě fákuǎn. Tā de jiārén yě huì yīncǐ ér xiūkuì. Zhìyú nǐ shuō de shì huǎngyán.Atlas zhōngguó gōnghuì měi gè wánjiā měitiān de gùdìng rènwù shì 1 wàn mùtou, yī wàn máocǎo,1 wàn xiānwéi, yǐjí kuàngshí ruògān, zhèxiē gōngzuò zhǐ xūyào 3~4 gè xiǎoshí. Rúguǒ nǐ yǒu gèng hǎo de gōngjù, yǒu dòngwù bāngmáng dehuà kěnéng gèng duǎn.
展开

You don't understand at all, don't lie. Players who use plug-ins in China will be reported and embarrassed by other players and may be personally attacked. If he is a similar anchor in twitch. Then he will be fired and fined. His family will be ashamed of it. As for what you are talking about is a lie. Atlas Chinese trade unions each player's fixed task every day is 10,000 wood, 10,000 thatch, 10,000 fiber, and some ore, these work only takes 3-4 hours. If you have better tools, it may be shorter if you have animal help.

you are Racially motivated person

哥们,你不是一个种族歧视的人,你说的并没有错。如果你真的只想和自己的朋友或者自己国家的人做对抗。为什么不尝试和中国的玩家做朋友,相信我大部分中国玩家是友善的。就在昨天cstg的老大攻击了3家分别是洛杉矶、拉斯维加斯、休斯顿的玩家工会。但是他们都和cstg的老大进行了友好的商谈,并结束了战争,甚至cstg的老大还帮助两家非中国工会的敌对工会达成了和平协议。你为什么不能呢?atlas地图那么大,cstg工会并不会影响你的游戏体验,我们也只是需要几个岛屿而已。

• Like 1

ech fannen daat egal waat dass hei mat friemsprochen geschriwwen gëtt. Wann daat esou am Trend ass dann kann ech io och meng Mammesprooch huelen vir hei irgendeen brach ze posten. chinese passen sech net un, wisou soll den recht sech unpassen. region lock ftw

• Like 1

On 2019/1/3 at AM12点46分, ELDUPE said:

区域锁定中国...很容易解决让他们欺骗每个人= D

The most cheaters of ATLAS are from USA

I agree that cheaters are not related to culture or religion.

The only thing that make me angry is anti-bug and cheating Devs. They do nothing about BUGs (Though being blamed for using "Sleeping recruiting", CTSG was the first company reporting this bug to Devs. and no one do anything about this aft 5 days. What's more, a man with bomb barrels can easily move into a ship from the bottom deck and implement suicide attack,  making ships useless) , let alone cheaters.

If you are watching  streaming, you know how CSTGs using  "Sleeping recruiting" bugs against Vexus' "Decker breaker" bugs.

Edited by ydddddd0000

Not saying hacking is not happening but the guns in this game are hit scan so if the cursor is over what you are aiming at you hit..

So makes it easy to hit things from a distance.. 

Still pretty sure there are hacks going on. 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:43 AM, James Sulivan said:

Always plenty of cheating accusations and also NEVER any video evidence at all.

Put up or shut up.

Proof as requested. This streamer uses full company invite exploit to crash player's game sessions: https://www.douyu.com/71415

Edited by Rangcom

1 hour ago, Rangcom said:

Proof as requested. This streamer uses full company invite exploit to crash player's game sessions: https://www.douyu.com/71415

I'm watching his streaming. This is the example of Bug VS Bug war. On the opposite side, Vexus is using decker breaker exploit (a man with bomb barrels can easily move into a ship from the bottom deck and implement suicide attack,  making all kinds of ships useless ) to crash CSTG's game sessions. Haven't you noticed that all big ships of CSTG leave the area???

If you know Chinese language, the streamer announced that he was forced to activate this protocal when the opposite side initiate Bug war (The same announcement could be found in the forum of the streamer, saying that CSTG will not initiate inviting bug until they were threatened by cheaters\Bug users\Racists.).

Devs should be blamed for this. CSTG has reported invite exploit bugs to GM, but no answer afterwards.

(Do you know why CSTG reported bugs that are beneficial of themselves? Because everytime the inviting exploit was implemented, one of CSTG's own member will be kicked out of the company.)

Edited by ydddddd0000

I'm not saying it's only Chinese. Earlier they were elsewhere hitting some dudes who were on wolves. CSTG surrounded them and spammed the invite to company button

2 minutes ago, Rangcom said:

I'm not saying it's only Chinese. Earlier they were elsewhere hitting some dudes who were on wolves. CSTG surrounded them and spammed the invite to company button

Sure as you say. CSTG's leader is quite angry to release the demon when his flagship was nearly  sunk by a suicide bug user.

58 minutes ago, ydddddd0000 said:

Sure as you say. CSTG's leader is quite angry to release the demon when his flagship was nearly  sunk by a suicide bug user.

Just out of interest without saying I have an opinion one way or the other.

What do you feel is the justification for playing on a server that is designed to service another region? Same question to anybody else playing on a server outside the region it is designed to service.

The problem are the lags all the time when Chinese Player join our server plate. Only 1 chinese player make game still unplayable to all other people who live in our region. Thats not a joke, if a chinese player join the plate our pings go up from 50 to 150, with heavy freezes. They need own servers!

Edited by Astellios

4 hours ago, Astellios said:

The problem are the lags all the time when Chinese Player join our server plate. Only 1 chinese player make game still unplayable to all other people who live in our region. Thats not a joke, if a chinese player join the plate our pings go up from 50 to 150, with heavy freezes. They need own servers!

Aha, It seems that we strike a resonence. Chinese need their own server (Even Asian server make current situation better). Accoring to CSTGs, their average ping is more than 255. That's why NA players see Chinese players moving like a puppet, while themselves are moving like superman.

Edited by ydddddd0000
  • Like 1