DinoRex

Chineses using cheating

Got killed by them so many times that it just appeared you were killed it wouldn’t show killed and not the only one everyone in my company complaining of aimbot with the lag we were facing they were one. Shooting every one from the beach on a moving boat that real bulshit.

Edited by DinoRex

我到国外网站都是用翻译软件进行翻译的,SO我在这里也只使用中文,想理解内容的朋友自行翻译

在这里我想说明几点:

1,在中国,游戏爱好者非常非常非常............多

2,在中国,真正的游戏爱好者是坚决反对在进行游戏时使用不正当手段破坏游戏平衡的(PS:就是所谓的外挂或作弊系统),在这点上,我们与世界任何一个角落的真正的玩家是站在一起的,请相信我而且我会对我说的话负责,中国国内的绝大多数玩家是强烈反对和抵制使用作弊手段去进行游戏的(PS:!。在中国经常有些新闻会报道有人遭到莫名袭击,袭击者就是玩家,而被袭击者就是使用外挂的狗,我们称之为没有家人和教养的孩子,简称:孤儿。

3,据2017年中国官方不完全统计,中国有接近14亿人口,游戏玩家超过3分之1,也就是说有接近5亿的人是热爱游戏的。

4,CSTG的组织者与领导者是一名中国的知名主播,经常参与中国国内线上和线下的大型的公开的活动,与世界各大知名游戏厂商也经常沟通和交流,他本人致力于推动游戏文化的良好发展和良性宣传,其喜爱他的人绝大多数是真正热爱游戏的忠实游戏玩家与游戏爱好者。

5,CSTG公会创立已有4年之久,虽然对一些知名的大型公会还属于初级阶段,但我想说明一下,在ATLAS里其公会组织有1人直接管理全部公会成员,7人管理分散团体,在各大世界知名的游戏里都有参与过游戏的初期测试和进行超长时间的游戏体验。其中,在ATLAS,联盟部落超过10个,总人数超过800人,小规模战斗至少200人全方位的协同作战。如此庞大的公会,有谁会觉得CSTG需要作弊手段去进行游戏吗?又有谁会相信,一个如此庞大的组织会用肮脏的,卑鄙的,下流的手段去破坏一个非常喜欢的游戏环境呢???

最后一点,我们中国玩家是坚决反对以及坚决抵抗那些在任何游戏里用作弊手段进行游戏的玩家,我们中国玩家希望更愿意与世界玩家携手共同建立起一个良好的,良性的,平衡的,快乐的游戏环境,请世界各国热爱游戏的玩家相信我们的信心,决心!!!!!!

Edited by tlqiqiqi
标点符号错误
  • Like 2

I would like to make a few points here:

1. In China, there are really really a tremendous number of game players/lovers.

2. In China, a true game lover/player will always oppose cheating tool or cheating system which break the gaming balance. We shared the same value with gamers from other parts of the world. Please trust me, I am responsible for my words. (P.S., in China there are specific news reporting usual player got attached by cheaters. We strongly disgust such behavior and call those cheaters as ‘orphan’.

3. Based on Chinese official census report(not completed), there are 1.4 billion population in China. Game players took one third of them, which means around 0.5 billion Chinese people love games.

4. The organizer and leader of CSTG is a famous Chinese game streamer. He always participates in the Chinese online or offline public game related events, communicate with worldwide famous video game companies, personally dedicated on pushing the game culture’s development and propagation. Most of his fans(more than 99.999%) are loyal game players and game lovers.

5. CSTG as a gaming association/company has been founded 4 years ago, though it’s in its earlier stage compared to other bigger association. I want to emphasize here: CSTG has long-term gaming experience as well as initial beta testing experience in all kinds of famous online game. In the ATLAS department of CSTG we have 1 person directly supervise the whole association, and 7 others directing sub-divisions. We have more than 10 tribes, total population more than 800. We can also mobilize at least 200 people in a small encounter combat. With such large association, do you think CSTG needs cheating to prevail? And who would believe that our association will use such dirty and despicable means to sabotage a fair gaming environment we cherish the most?

Lastly, we as Chinese game players are strongly oppose and combating with those cheaters. We hope to build a benign, favorable, balanced, happy gaming environment with gamers around the world. Please trust our faith and determination if you are a true gamer too!!!!!!

Edited by tlqiqiqi
标点符号错误
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Not orphans, just well organised and better at gaming then you I think.

The swarm mentality can be frustrating sure, but is working efficiently to dominate cheating, I don't think so.

TLQIQIQI

I really do agree with what you say about the chinese Loving gaming, I know most of you want to play fair and have an enjoyable experience. 

What is enjoyable and what is fair depends on the viewpoint of who is playing.

If as a Chinese gamer you want fairness then having a group 800 people vs others that are in groups of 10, there is no fairness and there is no enjoyable experience.

Fairness and good gameplay does not come from "zerging" everyone else. Good gameplay is generated by the players and if everyone is shoot on site chaos then gameplay is not going to be enjoyable unless you are the one doing the shoot on site. This is a short lived fun experience as you will chase a lot of the playerbase away.

If you watch any Pirate movie or criminal movie there is still some sort of "Code of conduct" to be used. There are "neutral zones" pirate havens etc.  If you truly wanted a good experience then you as a chinese organasation of 800+ people will talk to large other groups. Tell them as Example.  Our bases are a A1, the teratory we fight over is A 2 and A3, your base can be at A4 as an example. then there is plenty of gameplay and action and contesting over territory, but at least you leave the smaller companies to fight their battles with other smaller companies.

The point of what I am saying is if you truly are searching for fairness... this is a game, comunication is key to having a healthy community between companies and players. Make an effort to look after each other even if we are suppose to be technically "ïn game enemies"  Look after the small guy so he can grow and become good gameplay in the future. 

Gamplay does not come from facerolling everything.

-RJ

Fuck these shills - we fucking beat them.

Tips for our Western Brothers:

If you have not already, band together with all other western clans on the Island ASAP. If you're solo, join a clan. Set aside differences, set tasks and goals, organize, plan a time to raid (couple of hours).

Glory. Victory. Domination. Western ability for spontaneous coordination is known throughout history. Do it. You know what I'm talking about.

Pep talk aside, here are practical tips:

1)  Melee these fuckers, their ping is horrible. Think Mount&Blade style. Beat them like dogs.

2) Shit-talk them on voice chat, it drives them nuts. They will rage and loose their hive-mind coordination. Use google translate. If not, English, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, and Albanian seems to work wonders. The ones we destroyed take the shit talk way too seriously.

3) Take advantage of time-zones. Offline raid them if possible.

4) Build sloops with cannons and bombard the fuck out of their stone base. Make sure you have good logistics for food, ammo, cannons to keep up the siege.

5) Conquer all their lands. Send scouting teams to find all their beds. Sink all their rafts. Show no mercy.

If you're struggling to find meaning for this game (or life) - this is your moment. Take it. It's yours.

Godspeed.

unknown.png

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 4:47 AM, tlqiqiqi said:

我到国外网站都是用翻译软件进行翻译的,SO我在这里也只使用中文,想理解内容的朋友自行翻译

在这里我想说明几点:

1,在中国,游戏爱好者非常非常非常............多

2,在中国,真正的游戏爱好者是坚决反对在进行游戏时使用不正当手段破坏游戏平衡的(PS:就是所谓的外挂或作弊系统),在这点上,我们与世界任何一个角落的真正的玩家是站在一起的,请相信我而且我会对我说的话负责,中国国内的绝大多数玩家是强烈反对和抵制使用作弊手段去进行游戏的(PS:!。在中国经常有些新闻会报道有人遭到莫名袭击,袭击者就是玩家,而被袭击者就是使用外挂的狗,我们称之为没有家人和教养的孩子,简称:孤儿。

3,据2017年中国官方不完全统计,中国有接近14亿人口,游戏玩家超过3分之1,也就是说有接近5亿的人是热爱游戏的。

4,CSTG的组织者与领导者是一名中国的知名主播,经常参与中国国内线上和线下的大型的公开的活动,与世界各大知名游戏厂商也经常沟通和交流,他本人致力于推动游戏文化的良好发展和良性宣传,其喜爱他的人绝大多数是真正热爱游戏的忠实游戏玩家与游戏爱好者。

5,CSTG公会创立已有4年之久,虽然对一些知名的大型公会还属于初级阶段,但我想说明一下,在ATLAS里其公会组织有1人直接管理全部公会成员,7人管理分散团体,在各大世界知名的游戏里都有参与过游戏的初期测试和进行超长时间的游戏体验。其中,在ATLAS,联盟部落超过10个,总人数超过800人,小规模战斗至少200人全方位的协同作战。如此庞大的公会,有谁会觉得CSTG需要作弊手段去进行游戏吗?又有谁会相信,一个如此庞大的组织会用肮脏的,卑鄙的,下流的手段去破坏一个非常喜欢的游戏环境呢???

最后一点,我们中国玩家是坚决反对以及坚决抵抗那些在任何游戏里用作弊手段进行游戏的玩家,我们中国玩家希望更愿意与世界玩家携手共同建立起一个良好的,良性的,平衡的,快乐的游戏环境,请世界各国热爱游戏的玩家相信我们的信心,决心!!!!!!

I Google translated this (Because im bored in Work lol) So you don't have to!

I went to foreign websites to translate with translation software. SO I only use Chinese here, and friends who want to understand the content translate themselves.

Here I want to explain a few points:

1, in China, game lovers are very, very, very.........more

2. In China, true game enthusiasts are resolutely opposed to using unfair methods to disrupt game balance when playing games (PS: the so-called plug-in or cheat system). At this point, we are truly with any corner of the world. The players are standing together, please believe me and I will be responsible for what I said. Most of the players in China are strongly opposed and resist the use of cheating to play the game (PS:!. There are often news conferences in China. Some people were attacked by inexplicable attacks. The attackers were the players, and the attackers used the external dogs. We call them children without family and education, referred to as orphans.

3. According to China's official incomplete statistics in 2017, China has a population of nearly 1.4 billion and more than one-third of gamers, meaning that nearly 500 million people love games.

4. The organizers and leaders of CSTG are a well-known anchor in China. They often participate in large-scale public activities in China's domestic and offline lines, and often communicate and communicate with the world's leading game manufacturers. Promoting the good development and benign propaganda of the game culture, the majority of people who love him are the loyal gamers and game lovers who really love the game.

5, CSTG Association has been established for 4 years, although some well-known large-scale guilds are still in the initial stage, but I would like to explain that in ATLAS, one of its guild organizations directly manages all guild members, and seven manages dispersed groups. In the world-renowned games, there have been initial tests of the game and a long-time game experience. Among them, in ATLAS, there are more than 10 alliance tribes, with a total number of more than 800 people, and a small-scale battle with at least 200 people in all aspects of coordinated operations. With such a huge guild, who would think that CSTG needs to cheat to play games? Who would believe that such a large organization would use a dirty, despicable, inferior means to destroy a very favorite game environment?

Finally, our Chinese players are resolutely opposed and resolutely resist the players who play the game in any game. Our Chinese players hope to be more willing to work with the world players to build a good, benign, balanced and happy game. Game environment, please players who love games all over the world believe in our confidence, determination!!!!!!

well said  every culture has hackers cheats not just china and to  blame all is a very racist thing to say  and im irish

how the fuck are they all oprhans you  stupid fuck

On 12/30/2018 at 9:34 AM, tlqiqiqi said:

1. In China, there are really really a tremendous number of game players/lovers.

2. In China, a true game lover/player will always oppose cheating tool or cheating system which break the gaming balance. We shared the same value with gamers from other parts of the world. Please trust me, I am responsible for my words. (P.S., in China there are specific news reporting usual player got attached by cheaters. We strongly disgust such behavior and call those cheaters as ‘orphan’.

3. Based on Chinese official census report(not completed), there are 1.4 billion population in China. Game players took one third of them, which means around 0.5 billion Chinese people love games.

4. The organizer and leader of CSTG is a famous Chinese game streamer. He always participates in the Chinese online or offline public game related events, communicate with worldwide famous video game companies, personally dedicated on pushing the game culture’s development and propagation. Most of his fans(more than 99.999%) are loyal game players and game lovers.

5. CSTG as a gaming association/company has been founded 4 years ago, though it’s in its earlier stage compared to other bigger association. I want to emphasize here: CSTG has long-term gaming experience as well as initial beta testing experience in all kinds of famous online game. In the ATLAS department of CSTG we have 1 person directly supervise the whole association, and 7 others directing sub-divisions. We have more than 10 tribes, total population more than 800. We can also mobilize at least 200 people in a small encounter combat. With such large association, do you think CSTG needs cheating to prevail? And who would believe that our association will use such dirty and despicable means to sabotage a fair gaming environment we cherish the most?

Lastly, we as Chinese game players are strongly oppose and combating with those cheaters. We hope to build a benign, favorable, balanced, happy gaming environment with gamers around the world. Please trust our faith and determination if you are a true gamer too!!!!!!

Don't bother arguing with those salty westerners. In my experience majority of eu players cant organize anything on a scale of 5+ people and whenever they get dominated by a superior teamplay they either call hacks/bugs or whine about something else. I am from Russia and because our alphabet is displayed in same blocky characters for westerners they think im chinese and attack me alot and thats really frustrating so i fully understand how chinese feel and what is their reasoning behind playing together always. In fact i would love to join chinese on their quest of wiping westerners but sadly i don't know chinese language, sad because all the russian clans/alliances at the moment are complete mess not worth playing in so im stuck trying to fit in between chinese and westerners who both attack us thinking we belong to their enemy so have to hide.

Edited by Coil
  • Thanks 1

Problem right here is most of the world see exploits /bugs as "cheats and cheating" in Chinese culture if its a problem with a game and your exploiting it then its fine and your silly if you don't.

Problem with this game it has things like auto aim in it which can be made to work with ranged , it has ability to shoot inside base with fire arrows  , noclip kill people the list goes on and dupe on large scale.

I have witnessed multiple abuses of the above on Chinese streams that is what is anooying people not "cheating" but ramping bug exploits and ddosing of servers

It's more of a issue of latency, they create massive lag when 300 signals from China are reaching 300 in NA and ruins the game play..   most of the 'cheating" is just them being used to constantly lagging and adjusting to it

On 12/30/2018 at 12:34 AM, tlqiqiqi said:

If this is true.... then talk to your Chinese brothers and PROVE it.

Create 50 man companies and fight vs against each other.

Z

That has always been my issue in MMO's with Chinese players.

Westerners will form smaller multinational groups and fight one another.  I rarely see this from Chinese players.  I understand there is a language barrier and even cultural differences in some respects which might be a huge contributor to this, but the simple fact is there are so many Chinese players you have the ability to form very very large groups that overrun everyone else with little hope of survival.  Not much fun.

Break the Companies up into smaller groups.  Fight each other as well as with or against us.  I wish this game would cap companies to around 100-200 in size. 

As it stands now many companies world wide are forced to band together to fight the Chinese otherwise we risk being driven off the game map.

Video evidence, this is from a week ago.    Tried attacking last night with a big alliance, same guy (Shiina Xu from Hunter in O9 area) is aimbotting and taking out dozens of people behind walls, over ships, etc.    Obviously either action is not being taken or it's very inadequate.

LoL this game shouldn't be a race war.. Honestly tho the way megatribes zerg everything they can is not interesting and results favor whoever has more players. Little strategy, just a near mindless zerg taking out communities of gamers. Id rather the chinese cheat than play like ants..

11 minutes ago, Ron Jeremy said:

LoL this game shouldn't be a race war.. Honestly tho the way megatribes zerg everything they can is not interesting and results favor whoever has more players. Little strategy, just a near mindless zerg taking out communities of gamers. Id rather the chinese cheat than play like ants..

In one more month all there will he is mega companies 😂

And actually there is only like 22k people watching atlas on twitch now. The only people playing will be Megas pretty soon 

1 minute ago, Realist said:

In one more month all there will he is mega companies 😂

And actually there is only like 22k people watching atlas on twitch now. The only people playing will be Megas pretty soon 

LoL ur salty and bad. Try exploring and talking to people ingame. You have no idea whats going on in the hundreds of islands out there

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ron Jeremy said:

LoL ur salty and bad. Try exploring and talking to people ingame. You have no idea whats going on in the hundreds of islands out there

Yeah they are getting ready to get raided by the Chinese or another mega tribe.

pretty nice of them to grind for the Megas like that