DinoRex

Chineses using cheating

Stop lieing, you came at our Island with 140 people and tried to lock us out of the zone by capping it at 171 people.

You then started sending groups of 20-30 at a time to run at us and try to invite us to the company so that we crash and are unable to to log back in and defend.

CSTG did this the moment they arrived in I4 and attempted to raid us, Vexus did not use any exploits when he laid barrels under your ships. Barrels are able to be placed in floating water and your galleon went right over them, this is game play as intended, we have no idea why the ship spun afterwords.

How does it feel to try and stamp out a small pirate company of maybe 15 people with 140 CSTG only to get repelled twice after 20 hours of trying and failing?

Don't be fooled by CSTG guys they are unable to win when their enemy is aware of their exploits, we made sure to kill our own company members if they were company invited and crashed so the Chinese could not imprison them. 

Pathetic.

If you are watching  streaming, you know how CSTGs using  "Sleeping recruiting" bugs against Vexus' "Decker breaker" bugs.

You are an idiot.

There is no "decker breaker" bug. There is only "explosive barrels". They explode. That is what they do. That is intended. You then cheated because you were too stupid to understand what happened. 

Here are both times he used the explosive barrels against your ships:

The only bugs involved with this were caused by the very bad ping latency caused by CSTG overloading the server with 170+ people in their attempt to exploit. 

You are pathetic.

Watching the above videos, are the bomb barrells clipping inside of the ship or is the explosion just lagged out?   

It's obvious he was not cheating there, but I'm wondering if that's intended use, I don't see any way to defend in that scenario unless you have people underwater constantly  (which is obviously impossible).

Dont point a finger when you dont really know what or who is what this game has many nationalities and as of yesterday I caught an American using an exploit from a company called EA Sports (Snickles) in my locked house.