ethans088

I want my money back!!!

5 hours ago, Percieval said:

You can try to refund through steam, if that’s what you’re asking with the title. 

Most of the people who bought this game spent well over 2 hours trying to join a server for the first 3 or 4 days the game was out before they even got to play. After that steam refunds are not quite as easy. 

Edited by Ellentro
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

Most of the people who bought this game spent well over 2 hours trying to join a server for the first 3 or 4 days the game was out before they even got to play. After that steam refunds are not quite as easy. 

No, and definitely not if the game also is described as an early access. 

7 minutes ago, Percieval said:

No, and definitely not if the game also is described as an early access. 

Yes. They did, I spent 16 hours on the menu screen and 3 days before I got into a server. There are dozens who spent longer then that just in my group. We still even have a few still stuck in limbo. 

And yes, it is substantially more difficult because after the 2 hour period you don't get auto-approved. 

Edited by Ellentro

55 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

Yes. They did, I spent 16 hours on the menu screen and 3 days before I got into a server. There are dozens who spent longer then that just in my group. We still even have a few still stuck in limbo. 

And yes, it is substantially more difficult because after the 2 hour period you don't get auto-approved. 

Yes don't get auto approved if you want a refund submit a ticket and have it looked at by a human

Steam have been refunding people past the 2 hour limit because they are aware at how poor the start of this venture was. 

7 hours ago, ethans088 said:

FIX E11 NA PVE SPAWN. IT SPAWNS YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!

Put a bed down and spawn on there. 

But by all means get your money back and pay full price for it in a few years when it’s all fixed......

Just  submit it and get your coin back, who cares how long its been, Steam know this game failed hard

51 minutes ago, Thund3r 4 said:

Steam have been refunding people past the 2 hour limit because they are aware at how poor the start of this venture was. 

Put a bed down and spawn on there. 

But by all means get your money back and pay full price for it in a few years when it’s all fixed......

You are assuming it will get fixed.  I have no confidence that it will.  For instance, that tangled mess they call a skill tree, where they think that lacking linearity makes it interesting.  I can guarantee you that even though most people hate it like it is one of the ships of the damned camped right by their shipyard, the Devs won't alter that.  I can guarantee you that they are invested in that tree...they think it's a good idea and that people will learn to like it.  No...nobody will ever like having to go deep into a skill tree they did not want, to unlock one they did, or the mixing of skills in one linear progression.  Like the power shot in archery mixed with armor piercing?  What if you didn't want one of them?  This makes people frustrated when they have to spend many points on something they did not want, in order to get what they did.

Then you get to the issue that you get frustrated with the lack of skills, like when your small company is trying to get stuff done, so you spec into the skills to get stuff done, then a Company of similar size, specs into combat to raid you, and you have no chance because you are spec'd to build and craft.  Yes, that happened to us yesterday, when our 4 people online, were trying to get something going, and less than 24 hours after putting down a claim, we are attacked by several people, who all spec'd to combat.  This is not fun.  I nearly asked for my money back at that point.

THIS is why I do not believe it will get fixed.  They don't have a clue just how bad this is.

I’d like to think the devs do take note of how much negativity goes around on this forum so they can see how messed up the game is and what the players want to make it a real amazing game. 

I said that before and will just repead:

We all know it's 2h refund time. Why won't you refund after 1.5h waiting in menu?

Early access is very specific and anyone who bought game in the first week of ea should be ready this money can give you something playable in years, or never.

If you decide to support this team in building the game, why would you retrieve this money after a week? Considering they're giving us at least one patch daily I wouldn't call it a lost cause.

Why are you surprise game is not working correctly after moving the release date 5 times or so? 

I think you need to stay away from early access since you don't seem to understand what they are. You are getting to buy a game at half price to get a shot at it early. It still has 2 years of development and polishing to go. Why are you expecting a game without issues?  You are paying to be a beta tester. They are making daily changes to see what works. 

Please go play Minecraft, I hear it's a finished game.

Carnov

Dynasty