Incarnate

[POSSIBLE FIX] Loading Issues.

11 hours ago, XKayferX said:

i have an integrated graphic card AMD Radeon HD 7660D with 512mb of vram so i went to the bios menu and upgraded the vram to 2017mb yet i still have the same error

Hmm... Well there can be at least two reasons, either you have an additional integrated card that is being used for the game instead which isn't good enough, like an intel HD graphics adapter OR it has to be a minimum of 2048 MBs of DEDICATED memory. The reason I'm emphasizing the dedicated is that increasing the memory from bios doesn't actually increase the amount of inbuild dedicated memory on the graphics card. Some of the memory will be dedicated and the rest will be shared memory, allocated to the graphics card by the system from the systems available memory pool.

So if I were to draw some kind of conclusion as to why it keeps happening, I would say it's due to lack of dedicated graphics memory. It also sounds like you're running it on a labtop, and if so it greatly limits your chances of upgrading the machine to a point where you could get it working, which is very unfortunate.

They really should add an sm4 build, and add the -sm4 startup parameter to utilize that build as that would greatly reduce the requirements needed for the game.
That is one that also is in ARK, so it's possible they might add it at some point, since the game is build from ARK, possibly the from the Abberation build.

i have 8 gb ram but same mistake loading wait about 3-4 mn after automaticly closing

Edited by Wndash

Just now, Wndash said:

i have 8 gb ram but same mistake loading wait about 3-4 mn after automaticly closing

What dedicated graphics do you have and how much DEDICATED Graphics memory does your graphics adapter have? If you don't have the minimum 2048mbs of Gddr5 ram, the game will crash like that. From what I've gathered from other people who were facing this issue, it was an issue of not having enough dedicated graphics memory.

My video card is ''AMD Radeon HD 7570 Series and ı have 2000 dedicated video ram

45 minutes ago, Wndash said:

My video card is ''AMD Radeon HD 7570 Series and ı have 2000 dedicated video ram

If you look on the product page on Steam, in clearly states AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better.
Yours is an AMD Radeon HD 7520, and you state it has 2000 dedicated video ram, however I'm very inclined to believe thats the total amount of both dedicated and shared video memory combined and NOT the dedicated memory alone, I could be wrong, however this is usually the case.

If you could do this, then you can at least verify this bit of information, both for yourself and for me.
What I would like you to do, is press the windows button + r, then type dxdiag, then click the fan thats says render.
This page should contain accurate information about how much Display Vram, shared memory and approximate total memory, however the Vram is the dedicated amount of video memory your graphics card has available, which is the most important one as it's the one that will show you enough or below the required amount. Be sure to pay attention to the chip type name in the render tab, so you're sure that you're getting information the graphics card in question. It's very likely that your dedicated graphics video memory is below 2gbs (2048 MBs) - the Vram. If so then it's because you have insufficient dedicated video memory. On the flipside, if you have enough Vram, then it's because your graphics adapter doesn't support a technology used by the game, as it's inferior to what is the minimum required graphics adapter. In either case, as much as I would like to help, I think it would be difficult to get it to work under the current conditions, where the only current way around it would be to upgrade the graphics adapter if you can.

Thank you so much for helps even ı cant play game because of my sistem not good enough.But you help me and others better than devolopers moderators or other who works for game.I was play ark for a long time because of that ı thought ı cant play this either.I have 8 hour main menu gameplay :/.Thanks a lot again

Just now, Wndash said:

Thank you so much for helps even ı cant play game because of my sistem not good enough.But you help me and others better than devolopers moderators or other who works for game.I was play ark for a long time because of that ı thought ı cant play this either.I have 8 hour main menu gameplay :/.Thanks a lot again

That sucks, no worries, I try my best to help as many as I can. Yeah, the devs should do more and to try and help their players in making it work.
As you can't currently play the game, that doesn't mean you might not be eventually as they may later optimize it more, so you can play it. Or it could be that they implement a lesser demanding build of the game, which I don't think will happen anytime soon, but I am hopeful they will implement it so people with lower end systems can at least still play and enjoy the game.

There are two things you can do now, which depends on your situation.

If the system is a laptop, there problem isn't much you can do to make the game run, where I'd suggest you try to get a refund, and if they decline, just keep at it as you have not been able to actually play the game.

If the system is a desktop, and you can afford it, you can choose to upgrade the graphics card to a newer graphics card that is either equal to or above what is required. However if you cannot afford it but still are considering to upgrade at a later point, you could choose to keep the game, but otherwise request a refund and purchase it when you have a better system.

quote myself from another thread reporting similar issues:

From my experience and investigation this issue is a result of the Nvidia Waveworks/Gameworks engine being incompatible with the Radeon 6800 series cards (probably any older/legacy AMD cards and drivers since the specs pages says Radeon 7870 or better). I have Dual Radeon 6850's and cannot log in to any server; the game crashes when attempting.

When the game crashes the event viewer shows the cause to be the Atlasgame.exe with the faulting module the listed as the gfsdk_waveworks.dll - this is part of the Gameworks engine which creates the ocean graphics and physics effects.

I have not yet found a solution to this issue, and believe the only true solution is for the Dev's to optimize the game to run on different hardware and older/legacy hardware and drivers (unsure if that would even be possible).

2 hours ago, cavagan said:

quote myself from another thread reporting similar issues:

From my experience and investigation this issue is a result of the Nvidia Waveworks/Gameworks engine being incompatible with the Radeon 6800 series cards (probably any older/legacy AMD cards and drivers since the specs pages says Radeon 7870 or better). I have Dual Radeon 6850's and cannot log in to any server; the game crashes when attempting.

When the game crashes the event viewer shows the cause to be the Atlasgame.exe with the faulting module the listed as the gfsdk_waveworks.dll - this is part of the Gameworks engine which creates the ocean graphics and physics effects.

I have not yet found a solution to this issue, and believe the only true solution is for the Dev's to optimize the game to run on different hardware and older/legacy hardware and drivers (unsure if that would even be possible).

I think you're right, one of my friends who sent me one of the .dmp files, which I analyzed with the windows debugger program, that indicated an issue with waveworks.dll, and another friend who ran a .dmp file through the same program reported the same issue, both of them had incompatible amd radeon cards, one of the was just the series before the required one. So yes, I definitely believe it's because the Radeon 7870 uses some technology which isn't on any of the previous ones, which waveworks.dll relies on, hence why it crashes.

Unfortunately, I think you're right, but maybe we could have them implement a startup paramter where the use of it has been disabled, at least to some degree. @Jatheish would this be possible?

I'm in a boot loop for PrimalGameData_BP and I dont know, I have tried all of the fixes posted and none of them work. there is no error its just stuck in a loop.

On 4/15/2019 at 12:16 PM, azraveilius said:

I'm in a boot loop for PrimalGameData_BP and I dont know, I have tried all of the fixes posted and none of them work. there is no error its just stuck in a loop.

I know this is a while ago, but are you still suffering from this issue?
If so, could you post your pc specifications?
However I think it's likely that you haven't done the fixes correctly, or you have updated the game afterwards, which resets the fix as it redownloads the video sequence files.