Sign in to follow this  
Kloric

Ghost Ships

Can you just turn them off until you are ready for them to be in game? Make them defensive so people can play? I applaud that you reduced the spawn rate by 60% I don't know if you need to kill them off but here is our experience. We set sail, get a little away from land. Ghost ship comes into render, turn left, ghost ship comes into render, go straight ghost ship comes into render. go right, ghost ship comes into render, eventually one agros, you can't outrun them, they never deagro, rip our fun evening. We might as well just stay on land. It is next to impossible to not be on a fully decked out cannon loaded ship.  I know you guys must see this issue you know it is there because of the action you have taken already. Anyways.  Thanks for your time I'd say make them defensive or give them like a almost touch radius agro  makes it kidna a bummer farm all day wanna go out for some fun in the waves and 10 mins later ships gone, not to players but to some broken npcs.

THE GHOST SHIPS ARE A GREAT IDEA BUT OVER WHELMING FOR A SMALL CREW. ONE OR TWO PER MAP WOULD BE COOL BUT THIS IS KILLING THE FUN IN THE SEA!!!