Memory Thief

Assertion failed: Found [File:H:\YARKUpdate\Projects\ShooterGame\Source\ShooterGame\Private\ShooterPlayerState.cpp] [Line: 1590] 

---------------------------
The UE4-ShooterGame Game has crashed and will close
Assertion failed: Found [File:H:\YARKUpdate\Projects\ShooterGame\Source\ShooterGame\Private\ShooterPlayerState.cpp] [Line: 1590] 

VERSION: 7.32
KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffa0076a388) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
AtlasGame.exe!FOutputDevice::Logf__VA() (0x00007ff66327e898) + 159 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:145]
AtlasGame.exe!FDebug::AssertFailed() (0x00007ff66327ebe9) + 65 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:220]
AtlasGame.exe!AShooterPlayerState::ClientReceiveAvailableEntities_Implementation() (0x00007ff6627eac50) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shooterplayerstate.cpp:1591]
AtlasGame.exe!AShooterPlayerState::execClientReceiveAvailableEntities() (0x00007ff662d9e9ab) + 124 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\classes\shooterplayerstate.h:223]
AtlasGame.exe!UFunction::Invoke() (0x00007ff6632f9097) + 15 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\class.cpp:3907]
AtlasGame.exe!UObject::ProcessEvent() (0x00007ff66333b768) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:931]
AtlasGame.exe!AActor::ProcessEvent() (0x00007ff6639039b2) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\actor.cpp:633]
AtlasGame.exe!FObjectReplicator::ReceivedBunch_WrappedNet() (0x00007ff6639bc7ca) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datareplication.cpp:989]
AtlasGame.exe!UActorChannel::ProcessBunch() (0x00007ff6639af775) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:1776]
AtlasGame.exe!UActorChannel::ReceivedBunch() (0x00007ff6639af265) + 11 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:1667]
AtlasGame.exe!UChannel::ReceivedNextBunch() (0x00007ff6639ab5df) + 22 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:533]
AtlasGame.exe!UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch() (0x00007ff6639ab05e) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\datachannel.cpp:330]
AtlasGame.exe!UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket() (0x00007ff663aff45c) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\netconnection.cpp:1158]
AtlasGame.exe!UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket() (0x00007ff663afe2b4) + 13 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\netconnection.cpp:619]
AtlasGame.exe!UIpNetDriver::TickDispatch() (0x00007ff6638bd3ff) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\online\onlinesubsystemutils\private\ipnetdriver.cpp:226]
AtlasGame.exe!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance_OneParam<APrimalBuff_DriverSeatInputs,void,float>::ExecuteIfSafe() (0x00007ff66223b3e4) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.inl:533]
AtlasGame.exe!TBaseMulticastDelegate_OneParam<void,float>::Broadcast() (0x00007ff663adbeb3) + 14 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegatesignatureimpl.inl:1837]
AtlasGame.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff663ad48d1) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1109]
AtlasGame.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff663a08173) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1174]
AtlasGame.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff6620e88ca) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2443]
AtlasGame.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff6620e340c) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
AtlasGame.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff6620eb2aa) + 5 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
AtlasGame.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff6620eb3d8) + 8 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
AtlasGame.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff664ccec2d) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffa03b33034) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffa03d83691) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffa03d83691) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

OK   

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054384886/
Last Known Grid: E5

Company MAGA

Steps already tried:
1: Verify install
2: Restart
3: Reinstall

• Like 1

On THIS THREAD there is a potential fix for the issue, it's 6 down posted by Bogey.

Be warned that this fix doesn't work for everyone and is a bit of a pain to implement.

8 minutes ago, sand_24 said:

On THIS THREAD there is a potential fix for the issue, it's 6 down posted by Bogey.

Be warned that this fix doesn't work for everyone and is a bit of a pain to implement.

That is a completely different Error

3 hours ago, Memory Thief said:

AtlasGame.exe!FOutputDevice::Logf__VA() (0x00007ff66327e898) + 159 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:145]
AtlasGame.exe!FDebug::AssertFailed() (0x00007ff66327ebe9) + 65 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:220]

[SNIP]

If it makes you feel any better (probably not)

I have the exact same error.  It started every time I opened the map.  After I died, it crashes everytime I start the game and it asked where I want to spawn (showing map)

10 minutes ago, rurickjames said:

If it makes you feel any better (probably not)

I have the exact same error.  It started every time I opened the map.  After I died, it crashes everytime I start the game and it asked where I want to spawn (showing map)

I had been playing perfectly fine for the last 4 days no crashes. As soon as the patch hit that removed everyone from company i started getting this

2 minutes ago, Memory Thief said:

I had been playing perfectly fine for the last 4 days no crashes. As soon as the patch hit that removed everyone from company i started getting this

Same here

1 hour ago, Memory Thief said:

Got exactly the same happening, any ideas on a fix yet?

Just got hit by this, havent been able to play on that server anymore, i could switch server and play there. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

Same here  since 7 days

AtlasGame.exe!FDebug::AssertFailed() (0x00007ff66327ebe9) + 65 bytes [h:\yarkupdate\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:220

10 hours ago, Memory Thief said:

That is a completely different Error

Wrong.  That's the same error albeit a different version of the client, when they upgrade versions you will still have the same error with the new version number in it.  Also, welcome to ATLAS hell.  Have not been able to logon for 4 days.  They are not acknowledging this problem afaik.  Only chance to is hope enough people fall into this bucket to demand fixing it.

I was able to get back into the server (NA PVE) by turning off map and selecting a new tiles at log in...but immediately got the same error again in game when opening the map

Clearly (for me at least) this error is map related

I'm on EU, if I log in on the NA PVE server it works, though the lag is awful. I also found that if I log on to the PVP EU server it works, it seems to only affect the server I was on when the crash happened first.

Edited by LowlyGrinder

30 minutes ago, Robertnoble said:

Can anyone let us know if the developers are aware of this problem? 

@Robertnoble

I can only confirm that Jat is aware; I passed details to him in Discord on Monday.  I don't know if he is the dev responsible for this part of the code, and with the holidays, I'm not surprised it hasn't been fixed yet; hopefully sooner than later.  I know it is horribly frustrating (I have it as well), as this is a gamebreaking error for those who have it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rurickjames said:

@Robertnoble

I can only confirm that Jat is aware; I passed details to him in Discord on Monday.  I don't know if he is the dev responsible for this part of the code, and with the holidays, I'm not surprised it hasn't been fixed yet; hopefully sooner than later.  I know it is horribly frustrating (I have it as well), as this is a gamebreaking error for those who have it.

Thanks for even this little bit of an update!  I think we all have tried every possible fix but no luck.  Hopefully a future update can fix the issue.

I want to leave the spawn islands but risking open water is impossible when the client crashes every 5-10 mins.  

5 minutes ago, rurickjames said:

@Robertnoble

Thanks,  its better than no answer,  i appreciate it 

Was stuck with this issue for days before I brute forced a "fix".

You need to follow these steps...

Run game in low mem mode and change the GFX to low and resolution to the min in windowed mode.

Open up however many 4K videos on youtube that you need to slow your connection.

Join your problem region and spam click where the "Spawn Home Region" button would appear if it loads that far.

If you see the map menu before it crashes take a screenshot/snippet so that you can reference the location of that button.

Once you manage to respawn open your inventory, go to company and make your own company ASAP before dying again!

Your assets will be transferred to your company and release you from the bug.

Trust me, it's the only way.

Edited by Gypsy
Can't spell to save my life