Sign in to follow this  
strawman

Please remove Ship of the Damned

They're just everywhere. They're not fun. They could have been cool and thematically fitting as a really rare and scary enemy, but that opportunity is gone now. The rest of the world has a pretty realistic theme: magic and fantasy don't play a big role. Big fleets of glowing undead ships everywhere kind of ruin that.

• Like 1

Devs seems to dont give a fck about the fact that the most ppl lost their ships/farm (time). They added these OP NPC without testing.

My opinion is that they need to remove them until they get fixed or just put them as neutral and not in aggro.

I'm pretty sure now that the ships are fixed, and the ones that are still there were just never spawned out.  They need to do a killallwilddinos type command (ark) and force all creatures to despawn/respawn to clear out the overspawns.

There are way too many ghost ships and it's really hard to out run the higher tier ones.  I wish they were more rare, slower, and dropped better loot so they would be worth fighting.  They are nothing but a nuisance right now that still kill ships on the beach and completely swarm the oceans.