SmileB4DEATH

Racist Voice Chat

Bored of hearing racist comments and no it dont make it ok because where playing a game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p7b2J5XwO0&feature=youtu.be

Don't have to look to voicechat for that, the kind of names people have or they things they say in global chat... well, it's kind of what I have come to expect from Steam multiplayer, anyway.

It's not something that's "okay" or "not okay" it's just words man.  don't let words bog you down in a virtual world lol.  also as to being killed cause you sound a certain way, if you're on a pvp server, you're getting killed cause you're on a pvp server, period lol.  racism sucks but I highly doubt they're actually even racist, they're just assholes for sure, but prolly just trying to get a response out of you, which makes it fun for some people, for some reason.  it's sad but it's just a fact of online gameplay.  I'm only putting my two cents in here cause it seems like you're asking the devs to punish or censor somebody for their opinions, which I disagree with, even if they're the opinions of idiots.  you prolly don't care about that, but i hope you meet better people and have a better time.

oh my god they said WHAT?!??!?  Oh my im SOOOOOO glad you were there to record it then share with us.  I hope you werent triggered too badly.

Edited by Underwrought