Din Narcotic

Tutorial: Tattoo's, Flags, and You!

On 1/25/2019 at 4:15 AM, Vaenix said:

What isn't working exactly?  Is the tattoo not showing up on the person or not showing up in the menu?

For me its not showing on the person i use the template place my tattoos where i want them arms back chest make sure everything is in line of template then nothing happens when i apply paint in game i can do sails perfectly but body just dont work for me

Hi everyone,

for those who want a better template for the body I have something for you.

Hope it helps a bit.

Have fun!

Body_Template_ATLAS_Game.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This  is a full guide on painting sails. I'm not sure who she is but this is a very good guide if you have the right programs but if not it should answer any questions . Hope this helps.  

On 1/2/2019 at 1:24 PM, Bärtlef said:

... this tutorial is about templates... so i want to know how to use the templates on the sails

You use the paint brush on the sails with all colors you need based off of the template is how that option comes up there is choice of template that you get to choose from. 

I am having issues with Tattooing my character in Official NA Server. I have followed the guide to the T and still can't get the tat to show up. It will suck up the paint i have when uploading it but will not show on my character.  I tried to do it on my buddy as well who has a normal body size and again takes the paint but no tat. I retried from scratch this morning, creating base file, converting it to png. Addming my image in Photoshop. Delete bottom layer and save as png over the file and then convert it back to arkpnt. Same result.

How can you do it on Xbox one I can't seem to find the files that you guys are talking about on my Xbox one I do not have a computer I do have an image of what I would like to put on my sail and my flag but the problem of it is I'm on Xbox one with no computer

bonjour il y a les Template de voile skin de sorti merci 

hello there is the template skin sail out of thank you

Edited by MR_BIDASS_1ER

On 1/15/2019 at 12:07 PM, Bee said:

Hey man, how did you get the arm soo perfect?

Based on the template given, my arm tattoo is either going in the front or the back, unable to place it on the side, can you upload the pnt or atleast show the picture of the file?

Yes, please how did you do this so nicely!? I've been googling and searching youtube and no one has anything on how to do these. 

On 10/9/2019 at 2:34 PM, Strider said:

20191009111722_1_zpsnqho3lzq.jpg

20191009111704_1_zpsgh73bkwb.jpg

I am loving making tattoos!

I would LOVE some help in learning how to do tattoos. I've googled, scoured atlas plays, looked on youtube. It's like a well kept secret....sigh

Does someone know the file name of the lighthouse painting? i tried the billboard one (_Sign_Large_Wood_C.pnt) but doesnt work. And i cant draw on the lighthouse with the paint brush, so i cant save an empty painting for the file name ^^

On 1/26/2021 at 12:18 AM, Seehundi said:

Does someone know the file name of the lighthouse painting? i tried the billboard one (_Sign_Large_Wood_C.pnt) but doesnt work. And i cant draw on the lighthouse with the paint brush, so i cant save an empty painting for the file name ^^

Late, but might help someone.  When I made mine is used

_StructureBP_Lighthouse_C.pnt

as a suffix. HTH.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:34 PM, Strider said:

20191009111722_1_zpsnqho3lzq.jpg

20191009111704_1_zpsgh73bkwb.jpg

I am loving making tattoos!

what size pics are u using to make ur tattoo mine come out a big bloob of color and cant see what it is 

Edited by joe_smokexx