Tharieon

Let's be honest! There needs to be an Asia/Pacific server set up to reduce servers from bottlenecking.

Title honestly says it all. If we can get some comments on this for anyone who agrees that would probably bring the attention this needs.

In my days of MMO's there is always dividing servers for each region. 

and lets be Honest, Asia/Pacific players are amongst us in the EU and NA servers. So wouldn't it be if anything right, to include them on a server base?

Perks:

It would reduce population bottlenecking

It would reduce server latency (due to their distance, the mainly have poor latency on NA servers)

Make the community happy with branching out more servers to diverge the overpopulation problem.

Cons:

Money?

Makes fan base happy? (chuckles)

Lets be honest.

Edit:Spelling lul

Edited by Tharieon

This guy gets it, yea I really think regions need their own servers, this game is seeing a large stampede of people. Invest early in boosting the growth, the game is getting a lot of attention right now, bad news seems to travel faster than good news. Let's keep the standard upwards bois! One word. Scalability. Love the game btw, just my input.

Well I agree I doubt you will see them anytime soon just due to operation costs. 1server has how many grids other each grid being a server. Already the 4 they have up is alot of upkeep for EA. Now this is speculative but just my take. Private server or home run server from your region probably best bet for now