Bourneh

login Unable to spawn in anywhere even after reinstall after hitting a server border

A raft of ours hit the border going from I3 to H3  -  instantly no longer was able to log in anywhere after being kicked, first time I run into this shit.
I tried all spawn options, rejoin, I reinstalled and then tried everything again and I still have no success logging in.

Please contact me to fix this.

The server you were traveling to (by sailing through the border it connects you to a new server) is down. And there is nothing you can do until they reset the servers whenever they decide to do that. There are thousands of players that haven't been able to play for hours/days because of this issue. You are stuck in a server that is down now. 

Reinstalling the game won't work but a different steam account/purchase/new player would work. Your character is linked to the down server, so rejoin atlas, or join new atlas in same server, on that steam account won't work. 

Same on EU PvP Whale's Wrath, got disconnected while my friends on the same sector were ok. I can't connect now for an hour straight, and they are still playing and everything was fine...

Guys keep bumping this tag up so they can see which servers to reset, would literally take them a few minutes to do so 

• Sad 1