Sign in to follow this  
Heartie

Playing Solo or with a group ?

How will everyone be playing here on a PVE server?I was watching some streamers play with a dev and they asked if it was possible to play solo? He basically said you can but the further you get when your boat gets bigger its harder to maintain and having the gold for it but it is possible just takes a longer time.

i was planning to start out solo to learn the game a little then add people along my journey. I've played ark for at least 4500hrs on Xbox ps4 and now pc lol. I was fully dedicated I think im going to be dedicated to this as well. I just hope it is as complex as ark systems are.

• Like 1

My brother and I are are going to start out as a 2 man nomad crew on small/medium ships with npc hirelings. If it proves too much I'm sure there will be companies always looking for nolifers like us to add to the roster  =D

Edited by Keins Thallow

I'm going to start with a group of people I found through the ATLAS discord. They all seem like a nice bunch of folks, so it should be a good time! 😛

I am looking for a group to join with on PvE.  I have over 4k hours in ARK as well.  If you are recruiting, send me a pm!

My husband and I are probably going to start off as a duo, and then find a company to join. At that point, I assume we'd be playing together and at times with others. 

Gonna start off solo to get my sea legs, then join up with a like minded crew to really get in on the fun

Plan on starting solo, and will likely be solo most of my Atlas lifetime, but definitely plan on sailing with friends quite a bit as well! 

I play solo with the occasional grouping in everything that I play. Just don't have much time for grouping with kids and such and needing to leave the keyboard randomly for them. Not fair to the group that I am in. 

Will see how it goes solo. 

You basically are forced to be in a group because of the land claim system. unless you have land you cant build if you log off at anytime someone can take your land from you within 1H 30min so someone must be on 24/7 to prevent land theft.