Sign in to follow this  
andyb2820

Why have these "ships of the damned"

I really enjoy this game and I have played it almost non stop since it came out, even through the bugs and shitty lag. What I cannot take is building a scooner ALL DAY and having it surrounded by 3, YES 3, ghost ships with unlimited speed and no wind direction restraints completely WRECK me and my 6 cannons. COME ON. Isn't this supposed to be fun? Have the devs actually spent 8 hours building a ship to have it destroyed its first time out of port?  Because I want to talk to the Ass hat who spent 8 hours building a ship just to have it destroyed by some BS OP computer controlled ship and called it fun. 

I wanted to add something. Why even have these ships of the damned in the game? Wouldn't it be soooo much cooler to have actual computer controlled pirates in THE SAME ships and SAME wind restrictions you have and fight THEM? That would be a blast. If i lost fair and square to another scooner or a brig then thats the pirate life i guess, but these bull crap ghost ships are a joke. Think how much more fun the community would be having if they were spamming group chat with ; "Yes we took down a Brig" Instead of; "Sweet, I just lost 3 days of grinding when 3 ghost ships tag teamed our Galleon."

Seriously  

Edited by andyb2820