Sign in to follow this  
Rumata

PVE servers claim system balance

Well after new patch you reduced stealing time from 1.5 hours to 30 minutes.

I dont have enough time for defend my claim 24hour 7 days at week, what i must do?

I reached 24 lvl, and one little guy, 7lvl, came to my island on Raft, and steal my territory when im bilogicaly sleeping. And send a message - "hahahahaha", what should i do now?(i have only 4 claimed territory for 2 man company, i think it's Ok, and i'm not hurt anyone's feeling....

How i can play further, when all my loot was stolen, only because i can't stay 24hours on server?

Where i must build house, for what we need lawless regions?

It can be normal in pvp maybe for big guilds, but in pve?

When you just can't kill man, who stealing your territory....

Well, i think you must recreate claim system in PVE servers, max claims must be considered with numbers of players in company. And no fckng stealing. How can i stop stealing, when i can't kill a threat? How it must work?

Log out in your claimed area, if you haven't build there and don't have a spot to log out then it's your own fault for being greedy.

We have a small company that owns %90 of our island and has built on one tiny part, made it my mission to piss him off as much as possible until he gives up the unused land or flags get changed, they're ruining the game for so many people, it took me hours to finally find a place to claim and it's an awful spot but it is better than sailing around for another 6+ hours trying to find somewhere else.

In your case that's your own fault for not logging off in the area.

• Like 1

I was offline in my claim area.. it can still be done.. I only had three claim flags.. and rising tides a company of 5 came in and took it within one day. 

I also agree, the claiming system on PvE should change. PvE means Player Versus Environment, we should not be contending, or stealing each others stuff, that's why PvP is there. I want to play PvE because I don't want to constantly be bothered and worried to lose what I have worked hard for. The other thing is, what if I have a small 2 man company and a single claim on a region with bad resources, then we both go on a ship exploring. Maybe our exploration takes us a few real time days and we have to spend them on our boat, then when we finally get home, after we found some honey for example, we find our claim was stolen and we have no home left. That is not fair, and yes I have also heard a lot of people complaining that their claims are stolen not only when they are logged out in a base on their property, but also when they are online looking at the people taking it. If you take land and not use it, fine, make it claimable, but not claims with structures in them.

Claim stealing on PvE must go, its a broken system, it belongs on PvP. Another mechanism must be implemented to clear up land once a company has permanently abandoned it on PvE. Maybe something like the owner paying some kind of pre-paid upkeep. When your upkeep payments run out, your claims become available for destruction. This way you know you have x amount of days you can explore and trade. But only on PvE, the claim system, as it is, was designed for PvP and is fine there.

4 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

:skull: WHY ARE THERE SOOOOOOOOOO MANY ISLANDS WHERE YOU CANT CLAIM EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT FREE PORTS!!! :skull:

u can u just got to go look for an area that looks deserted and start placing flags if they havnt been visted ina while you can take it