Sign in to follow this  
Rumata

claiming system PVE 7.2 Claiming

Well after new patch you reduced stealing time from 1.5 hours to 30 minutes.

I dont have enough time for defend my claim 24hour 7 days at week, what i must do?

I reached 24 lvl, and one little guy, 7lvl, came to my island on Raft, and steal my territory when im bilogicaly sleeping. And send a message - "hahahahaha", what should i do now?(i have only 4 claimed territory for 2 man company, i think it's Ok, and i'm not hurt anyone's feeling....

How i can play further, when all my loot was stolen, only because i can't stay 24hours on server?

Where i must build house, for what we need lawless regions?

It can be normal in pvp maybe for big guilds, but in pve?

When you just can't kill man, who stealing your territory....

Well, i think you must recreate claim system in PVE servers, max claims must be considered with numbers of players in company. And no fckng stealing. How can i stop stealing, when i can't kill a threat? How it must work?

Edited by Rumata
  • Thanks 4

holy crap, 4 flags for 2 people? I got 8 in my company and we haven't even used all of 2 flags.  As far as the stealing goes, it's SUPPOSED to only work if you haven't been back to your territory in 3 days, someone correct me if I'm wrong.  That's why the actual time to dispute the claim is so short.  I've heard that it's not working correctly though.

Yes like flies they came and they even exploited some bug placing

a flag right next to ours... and I can tell you its not 3 days its like 3 hours on a PvE Server.

3 hours that you did not walk in a claim... 3 days if you log out in it and you sleep there.

still they place the flag, yes it gets deleted when they log out,

but the whole time you are spammed with: "Someone is stealing your territory!"

It makes it annoying and creates a really toxic game community.

No trust no help just 30% taxes and swearing people all around you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rumata said:

I reached 24 lvl, and one little guy, 7lvl, came to my island on Raft, and steal my territory when im bilogicaly sleeping. And send a message - "hahahahaha", what should i do now?(i have only 4 claimed territory for 2 man company, i think it's Ok, and i'm not hurt anyone's feeling....

Actually this is currently the only possible way for new players to build a base.

My claim was stolen before the 3 days upkeep time was introduced. I'm sailing since 2 days on my raft without finding a free spot to build my base, everyone is claiming whole islands or a couple of islands. Other players do not have any chance at all to play this game.

And as soon as I have the possibility to claim or steal a territory, I will. That's the way the developers want us to play.

Claim as much as you can and try to keep new and other players out of the game.

Yea its crap, someone has stolen our Territory easily in 30minutes(we re constantly in this area) and now we cant claim it back cuz it takes 3 days wtf?

Yep. Claiming is currently VERY broken. You can steal nearly any territory immediately atm and it's a waiting game if they or you choose to contest it.

seen on twitter any claim placed before patch 6.5 needs to be replaced for it to work.  Not sure if it does going to test it tomorrow.  We have had the same problem.

10 minutes ago, Sanbo said:

seen on twitter any claim placed before patch 6.5 needs to be replaced for it to work.  Not sure if it does going to test it tomorrow.  We have had the same problem.

Did not work for us, same problem after replacing. 

• Like 1

Yeah would be nice if I didn't have to worry about someone trying to take my claim so I could go out and explore without losing everything that I worked for.....especially when I am active and in the area >_>

So much for the gold boost on treasure maps until that gets fixed.....had to sink someone's raft earlier this morning because he had the audacity to walk right up infront of me after he made landfall and slap it down right in front of me. *loaded up a chest next to his raft with stone then pulled it out when on his raft to destroy it*

Would be nice if we could declare war on people stealing claims in PvE to make it more of a barbed response.

So replacing the flags wont help? I thought they said it was fixed but obviously its not. I just had to follow this guy around to get rid of his flags. 

• Like 1

same,  my claim was stolen last night
and i cant take it back... WTF
no one else is actually there in my stolen territory

This issue needs to be addressed with urgency, stealing territory in PVE with full bases on it should NEVER happen

• Like 1

9 hours ago, crysis992 said:

Actually this is currently the only possible way for new players to build a base.

My claim was stolen before the 3 days upkeep time was introduced. I'm sailing since 2 days on my raft without finding a free spot to build my base, everyone is claiming whole islands or a couple of islands. Other players do not have any chance at all to play this game.

I undesrtand that, and cause of that we have one claim near water, one claim on base, and one claim on metal +1 claim on territory where we have pipes.

3 game days, or 3 real days? I was in game yesterday, only 18hours, that's not 3 days, so it's work uncorrect.

I thing it's realy issue, cause it's pve, cause we try to help new players, and cause of that we are never try to claim all island, we claim only one spot, near the sea, where build our base.

It's pve, i can understand something on PVP, but PVE servers?

Actually you can't spawn on freeports bed, our sloop was destroyed by some new palyers on rafts, and sloop can spend in sea 1 day, i can't join in game every day, it's impossible, i have private life, i have girlfriend, i must spent my time on her too. 3 Real days - it's ok.

Stealing when you have 1-2 man company and 5-7 private zones - it's ok.

But stealing, last claim - it must be fixed, it's bring unbalance, actually - i must sleep at least huh )

I know it's early alpha, cause of that i copy this into suggestions, i hope devs hear me, because at now moment private system normal only for international company's with 10-15 peoples, specialy it's big problem for PVE servers, where you can't defend your territory.

5 hours ago, Mjrnn Evershade said:

Yeah would be nice if I didn't have to worry about someone trying to take my claim so I could go out and explore without losing everything that I worked for.....especially when I am active and in the area >_>

So much for the gold boost on treasure maps until that gets fixed.....had to sink someone's raft earlier this morning because he had the audacity to walk right up infront of me after he made landfall and slap it down right in front of me. *loaded up a chest next to his raft with stone then pulled it out when on his raft to destroy it*

Would be nice if we could declare war on people stealing claims in PvE to make it more of a barbed response.

Stealing must be part of the game, but it must be reworked on PVE too. I go on PVE servers, cause im bad PVP fighter, and cause my potato PC, have shitty CPU(FX 6350), it's not even minimal requiers.

Treasures - i even don't know where i can get a quest for them, it's ok, but damn, i need my base in safe, if it's not disturb anyone.

We have had the same issue. Players can come up and challenge our land and have it is 10 to 30 minutes, but we cannot challenge any of them at all.  It is a horrible system atm.  We even gave up half our land to appease the newbs looking for a place to build, but it is never enough, they want it all. for the last 3 days I have played "Capture the Flag" for 12 to 14 hours a day just to keep our land we have now. 

Here is what I have found so far. 

This is when I am trying to challenge another claim of another company. 20181228193612_1.thumb.jpg.b563ad60f5c467fb9bc7b8339cbf8a86.jpg

As you can see, I am getting 2 messages and the countdown timer instead of ending a 0 has now gone into -66338 seconds. 

Next, we had a company man leave the company and try to take our flag. This is what he got. 

20181228174756_1.thumb.jpg.8d650eb4bd3cede3c944cc7e837ec64e.jpg

Here he cannot place a flag, but here he can.

20181228174742_1.thumb.jpg.b7192e92368360d14b65e55112a8460b.jpg

And here are the rest of his screenshot from not being in the company and challenging our flag. 20181228174848_1.thumb.jpg.223653119c31a9d97ddcd1087240eb16.jpg20181228174809_1.thumb.jpg.f989bf5c5917eacea61755e96e58d02f.jpg

This is a huge issue that should be dealt with fast. Players that have been playing since day one and have built up are loosing their entire builds to claim snipers in the middle of the night. This is PvE. We should not be playing a Passive/Aggressive version of "Capture the Flag" just to keep our land. I have over 25 hours wasted to this bug since Thursday. And that is not cool. 

Edited by ArchieVision

45 minutes ago, ArchieVision said:

We have had the same issue. Players can come up and challenge our land and have it is 10 to 30 minutes, but we cannot challenge any of them at all.  It is a horrible system atm.  We even gave up half our land to appease the newbs looking for a place to build, but it is never enough, they want it all. for the last 3 days I have played "Capture the Flag" for 12 to 14 hours a day just to keep our land we have now. 

This is a huge issue that should be dealt with fast. Players that have been playing since day one and have built up are loosing their entire builds to claim snipers in the middle of the night. This is PvE. We should not be playing a Passive/Aggressive version of "Capture the Flag" just to keep our land. I have over 25 hours wasted to this bug since Thursday. And that is not cool. 

This is exactly the same problem that our company is having, we havn't been out on the seas in days, we are just running around contesting and trying to build a ship when it is quiet....

Not fun.

16 hours ago, Rumata said:

Well after new patch you reduced stealing time from 1.5 hours to 30 minutes.

I dont have enough time for defend my claim 24hour 7 days at week, what i must do?

How i can play further, when all my loot was stolen, only because i can't stay 24hours on server?

Where i must build house, for what we need lawless regions?

It can be normal in pvp maybe for big guilds, but in pve?

When you just can't kill man, who stealing your territory....

Well, i think you must recreate claim system in PVE servers, max claims must be considered with numbers of players in company. And no fckng stealing. How can i stop stealing, when i can't kill a threat? How it must work?

Bump, shouldn't be having to take away from game time to find trolls who just wanna spam claim and try to steal your base for nothing more than what you have inside it.

50 minutes ago, DirtyBroku said:

Bump, shouldn't be having to take away from game time to find trolls who just wanna spam claim and try to steal your base for nothing more than what you have inside it.

Yeah this needs to be corrected fast. With all of the newbies trying to build ships and claim land, this has become a full time job just protecting our land. 

yeah we where testing something with our base-house, we had one leave the company, then try setup flag and well 4 hours after we set one out he could start claiming it, also our base with flag smack middle of it can be claimed even as we are active -.-

I dont know if you guys have been told, but flags need to be updated. Any flags placed before update can be stolen, 

yeaah  , no , the flag we got in the base is new, but it still can be contested after 4 hours , not 3 days 

57 minutes ago, Mahakmar said:

yeaah  , no , the flag we got in the base is new, but it still can be contested after 4 hours , not 3 days 

i have to agree with u , flags all replaced yestrday , i have been trveling exploring , get message claim is being contested , then it stopped , so seems someone is testing for later when more chance of players in bed , so the 3 day is not working 

1 hour ago, mizunami said:

I dont know if you guys have been told, but flags need to be updated. Any flags placed before update can be stolen, 

a lot of us have but seems the timer is not working , 

So you guys spam flags and take whole islands but get bent when someone tries to take land so their company can build?

I don't feel even a little bad for you all...  At least you get a chance to build.

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone got one claim that couldn't be taken away?