Sign in to follow this  
Neotron

Give me Singleplayer..... please

So i have to play on the PvE server my pc is not great and combat is a chore to put it light but I am having a lot of fun, My hopes are that i can hire a crew to work guns and it may become less of an issue but the people in this game are getting taxing. Wanna craft something better wait till everyone is gone, Build a boat... might want to wait till people cant just demo your dry dock, ohh did you want to have a base HA not unless your in lawless brother!

So sure playing in a group is W/e you can run a group or be a slave to a group i have a job i don't want one i aint getting paid for, don't get me wrong if i could run on pvp i would take that job but pve naw.

so why is there no single player, a big fat load bar when i cross borders a file to let me adjust my skill point gains and oh the mods we would see i would flip this online "community"  off from the crows nest and take flight in a second if i had the chance...... but i cant

Yea if they had private servers that gave me access to the whole atlas that would be alright, they need a system to chain 5 so every time you enter one the four adjacent to you would boot up then i would check them out. im just semi venting really, i dont even think my pc could run this in single player if it was available. The game is amazing i couldn't imagine what it will be like in two years tho