texasmatt

PvE shipyard destroying

People can just walk up to your shipyard and destroy it with the ship in it and all in PvE how is this a good mechanic in any way?!?!?

yeah it happend to us two times with our galeone -.- 2 days work for nothing. we standing next to the shipyard and a fucking kid destroyd it in seconds. what is this for a PVE machanic and how can this happen? why can someone destroy it? we are online and standing next to it. 
don't know if we would play it again in the next time... so many fucking assholes everywhere... 

• Like 1

Why the devs dont notice that a weight maximum is a maximum?
When the character exceed it then he should cant walk anymore, but you can load you up to thous and even walk...

Some stupid kids does it to us too in this moment.
Farmed around 10hrs, they come slowly walked around steps on it and now its a wreck...

Top devs...

Now try to refund... sucks more from day to day in this game...

17 minutes ago, kasyhn said:

Why the devs dont notice that a weight maximum is a maximum?
When the character exceed it then he should cant walk anymore, but you can load you up to thous and even walk...

Some stupid kids does it to us too in this moment.
Farmed around 10hrs, they come slowly walked around steps on it and now its a wreck...

Top devs...

Now try to refund... sucks more from day to day in this game...

no this guy was moving full speed went in and demolished my boatyard

2 hours ago, texasmatt said:

no this guy was moving full speed went in and demolished my boatyard

same just happened to me and a bunch of people in L6 i was lucky enough to release my ship right before it happened 

nice, i build brigantine and someone just walked up and destroyed the shipyard  and the ship itself. Nice PVE game, where u can't build big ship solo.

Edited by Boy

finish shipyard,skeleton,40 planks....just for one scum, BB Atlas,soon ur online in game,will be reduced to 1000 as the situation in bless online

now all shipyards on our island (server D9) was destroyed from little assholes.....we lost 2 galeons and 1 schooner because of this shit. before this we lost 2 sloops because of the ghostships.... we had really much fun on the EU PVE servers in the last days.....NOT -.-

Edited by Denaryah

12 hours ago, Boy said:

4444.jpg

Edited by Boy

Farmed a brigantine, sailed at large to a safe zone, 4 of us farmed for 12+ hours yesterday, sailed for 3hours after that, disconnected in a safe region, come back this morning boat destroyed withotu any visible damage when we were gone for only 4 hours.

Devs wont answer twit nor official twitter, you can be on a pve server and farm for a total of 60 hours in one day, and lose everything without having the time to do anything with it.

THIS is PVE , what killed our boat?????????   WHY is this game so poorly  designed on some obvious point?  300+ hours across my 3 others friends and me and we have nothign left one again........ Honestly I hate you more than anything atlas, probably the worst game to play even tho it is genuinely fun if you take out those stupid stuff in pve.

For now Im rly mad and rly sad so please GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER FOR FCK SAKE

• Like 2