ifixxed

Resources and You - Atlas

Are you sure about the turnips? we are not finding ANY in the western tundras. Did actually anyone found turnips yet? Feels like they forgot to implement it.

A simple grep says Turnip should be in `Mnt_T_Near_06` and if their example ServerGrid.json is the same then that should be in any of: X1Y12 (B13) X3Y1 (D2) X7Y13 (H14 Lawless) X10Y1 (K2) X14Y12 (O13)  

Comparing the island pictures between all those results says the most likely location is the island that looks like: lv9yWvb.png

sap is not sugar cane

creater of post could u add secter so we can find it easier plz

Wheatgrass Doesn't appear to actually count as "Wheat" for cooking recipes. It does give "Wheat Seeds" when harvested, but the wheatgrass doesn't work for making Hardtack. Might be wrong. Need to check something.

Edit: Wheatgrass definitely doesn't count as "Wheat or Maize" for Hardtack.

Edited by Jaxyl

Is there no sap in the tundra?  Logically it makes sense there wouldnt be, but damn you cant make cannons in the tundra at all?

Edited by LooseCipher

What about keratinoid??

I can't make my mythic plate armor or fur armor without a 6th keratin type, and I only know of bone, scale, turtle shell, carapace, and jelly fish residue; however, jelly fish are the worst to hunt, so finding that 6th might mean I can actually build legendary stuff.

3 minutes ago, Bowtie said:

What about keratinoid??

I can't make my mythic plate armor or fur armor without a 6th keratin type, and I only know of bone, scale, turtle shell, carapace, and jelly fish residue; however, jelly fish are the worst to hunt, so finding that 6th might mean I can actually build legendary stuff.

Does the pure keratinoid that u receive when u scrap something not count as another type?