Sign in to follow this  
rurickjames

PVE 3 day flag limit not working

Patch notes;

"PVE Territory can only be claimed if the owner has not been active around the territory within the last 3 days."

Wrong

My only claim was stole in less than 11 hours

1 minute ago, rurickjames said:

Patch notes;

"PVE Territory can only be claimed if the owner has not been active around the territory within the last 3 days."

Wrong

My only claim was stole in less than 11 hours

I believe it works as intended. Where you perhaps not back on the claim for the last 2 days since the announcement? I have seen several claims around ours with active and unactive users. Active users claims have enough seconds to equal 72 hours while unactive very between 1-3 days.

1 hour ago, wHaCkEd said:

I believe it works as intended. Where you perhaps not back on the claim for the last 2 days since the announcement? I have seen several claims around ours with active and unactive users. Active users claims have enough seconds to equal 72 hours while unactive very between 1-3 days.

I did post yesterday after one of there server patches that was after the claim patch. After that second server patch my claim was taken in 10mins. Guy was nice enough to to remove flag and let me reclaim but there's definitely a bug there where u may need to re log and get to your claim to re up the timer