When the ship is ready for an upgrade, look down at it and press F (the key to remotely access an inventory). You will see four things you can upgrade (if I remember correctly).

5 minutes ago, wildbill said:

When the ship is ready for an upgrade, look down at it and press F (the key to remotely access an inventory). You will see four things you can upgrade (if I remember correctly).

We want to modify the perlevelstatsmultiplier for ships so that instead of getting 30 weight with 1 point, we get 100 or a higher value.

3 minutes ago, Dunning said:

We want to modify the perlevelstatsmultiplier for ships so that instead of getting 30 weight with 1 point, we get 100 or a higher value.

Ah, I thought you wanted to upgrade the ship. Ya, would be good for unofficial servers to modify this setting, similar to what you do for tames.

Maybe treat them as Dinos were in ark and adjust the per level Dino multipliers?  Haven’t tried it just an idea.  I’m not sure how they are classifying ships but they sure do act like dinos with the leveling system.

Edited by vdubmastertech

1 hour ago, vdubmastertech said:

Maybe treat them as Dinos were in ark and adjust the per level Dino multipliers?  Haven’t tried it just an idea.  I’m not sure how they are classifying ships but they sure do act like dinos with the leveling system.

I did try this but it didn't affect the ship unfortunately.