Sign in to follow this  
Elric Melnibone

Contact GM?

Hrm....

Doesnt that sound like the sort of thing that ought to be stickied on the game’s official forums General Discussion page? Of course that’s assuming there is a CS dept to be contacted. But I’m sure GrapeCard would never launch a massive new EA game with experimental server types and attempting to hybridize two previously unmelded game genres into a single MMO without having a CS dept in place to handle the many issues bound to arise from such a cutting edge venture.

Surely not.

Probably just an oversight.

2 hours ago, Elric Melnibone said:

How do you make contact with customer support or a Game Master (GM)?

Don't believe there are any GM at all. What do you need to contact them about. Game is sold through steam so they are customer service for general stuff refunds etc. Beyond that ???? Forums are here for questions

Contact , ahah u kidding ? Go bug reports page and see every 5min post and no1care. Btw i tried "contact us" no way never return

4 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

Don't believe there are any GM at all. What do you need to contact them about. Game is sold through steam so they are customer service for general stuff refunds etc. Beyond that ???? Forums are here for questions

Is there something we can help you with Elric? As going through the websites "Contact Us" may take a bit of time....

13 minutes ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Is there something we can help you with Elric? As going through the websites "Contact Us" may take a bit of time....

Are you a GM my whole clan was kicked from our guild and we are all kicked out.

1 minute ago, Elric Melnibone said:

Are you a GM my whole clan was kicked from our guild and we are all kicked out.

I am not, there was some issues with that but I believe it was hot patched last night. Did this just happen today?

4 minutes ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

I am not, there was some issues with that but I believe it was hot patched last night. Did this just happen toda

No it happened on the 7.0 Patch same as many guilds who posted here.

This was last night around 11pm - midnight CST.

Edited by Elric Melnibone