Sign in to follow this  
Swift76

Feedback

After building 3 sloops I've reached that point and asked.. is this fun ? 

Tried taming. omg what did you do.. horrid mechanics. 

Rafts have complex rotating sails and a anchoring system yet no rudder ? Can't turn good either. Even at sail 180 why can not sail backwards ? Have any devs been sailing ? Perhaps they need to. 

Wind feels static 

Where's npc trade, faction or pirates ? 

Ship of damed why have such high hp ? You are holding people hostage on Islands or people just kill the with tools lol awesome design choices. You also gave them cannons at front and sides and they are a pretty good shot. Hard to outrun. 

Locking lots of skills behind other skills then making the amount too high to get in skills you know players need. 

Made the game anti solo and small groups. Taming rubbish and npc ai isn't all that. 

Pve structure and body should not be able to be looted. 

To strict on land claims. Should have 1 per player of Certain radius thus when joining company lose claim company gains 1 distance.  Would stop people owning whole islands. 

Animal air act like dinosaurs, giraffe turns like a rex. Wolves act like raptors pigs. Ai runs around you at high speed skiterish behaviour like troodans. 

To answer question I did enjoy. Then after 3 rd sloop I thought no, it's slowly not becoming fun. Especially solo. If there classing as a mmo they need to step up there game and perhaps check out a few.