Sign in to follow this  
Tiberius_theron

So we're right back to the Devs ignoring the player base AGAIN!

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

With how bad the patch was do you really think they worked all day on it? I hope not. It would be a lot better for them is you said they worked on it half the day and then just said screw it 😂

and ea people wonder why we argue so much. Good job white knight your work is done 👍

I get it, you want to play the game and not be landlocked on an island. So do I. It's incredibly difficult to squeeze past them or defeat them in combat. Also, are you mentally retarded? You must be if you think you can measure the time to patch based on your in game perspective. Also, there's nothing wrong with saying hey this is broke please fix it. However there is something wrong being factually incorrect "DEVS IGNORING THE PLAYER BASE AGAIN!", being an emotional child, someone lacking basic conversation skills, and the fundamentals of logic that is taught to children before their pubes grow. You must be playing on NA. Maybe use this time where the game is currently unplayable to educate yourself. Either way, back to Farming Ships of the Damned for me and mine. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ZeroSkills said:

Early Access? the games been out since 2015 wtf is wrong with you people?

👍👍👍👍👍

16 minutes ago, McGimp said:

He throws insults you throw EA EA EA.

Is there really much of a difference? Neither can be debated. Saying ea shuts down debate same as insults.

Except the fact that it is EA. Please learn me some knowledge on how stating a fact is an insult. Your argument is non existent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoloHan88 said:

I'm tired of the entitled mentality of some of these people. 

We may be entitled but we are just in early development man. Be patient in a 2 years we will be perfect i just know it. You wont be complaining then, hell you wont be able to get enough of us.

so maybe keep your complaints to yourself and just give us time.

or are you maybe more sympathtic to a game than to your fellow forum goers. 

Hmm...ea bro.

• Like 1

Also I've had plenty of people in my group get steam refunds for the game. It isn't automatic because it is past 2 hours, but you can open a ticket and contact support. I know it's shitty, but I promise it is an option.

3 minutes ago, FecalSlash said:

I get it, you want to play the game and not be landlocked on an island. So do I. It's incredibly difficult to squeeze past them or defeat them in combat. Also, are you mentally retarded? You must be if you think you can measure the time to patch based on your in game perspective. Also, there's nothing wrong with saying hey this is broke please fix it. However there is something wrong being factually incorrect "DEVS IGNORING THE PLAYER BASE AGAIN!", being an emotional child, someone lacking basic conversation skills, and the fundamentals of logic that is taught to children before their pubes grow. You must be playing on NA. Maybe use this time where the game is currently unplayable to educate yourself. Either way, back to Farming Ships of the Damned for me and mine. 

Why did you quote me on this? I didn’t say that? 

Anyways I don’t play this game, not a pc gamer 👍

i just don’t like wildcard 

5 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah and you know what? Steam really is the problem here. They won’t give a lot of people their refunds, so instead of being able to move on they have to come here and be mad because they got stuck with a game that is totally broken.

i think we all need to start insulting steam sometimes as well. They are pretty corrupted themselves. Only giving 2 hours of play time when 8 hours was spent looking at the title screen? 

Wow steam sucks, thank god I am not a pc gamer. I feel for all of you on that one. 

I am sorry but to be serious - you know it's 2 h try time, why spend all this time in menu instead of turning game off and wait for patch?

If after 1.5h you knew you can't even log in - why didn't you refund then?

And at least - all of us who paid for early access after release was moved 5 times knew it's not going to be easy experience. If you regret it already and not willing to give devs any chances - why even go into early access gaming?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SoloHan88 said:

Except the fact that it is EA. Please learn me some knowledge on how stating a fact is an insult. Your argument is non existent.

Ooo non existent. I bet you he cried about that and feels very unimportant now.

ea is a blanket excuse so these idiot devs can get a fat lid participation trophy towards game development 

3 minutes ago, McGimp said:

We may be entitled but we are just in early development man. Be patient in a 2 years we will be perfect i just know it. You wont be complaining then, hell you wont be able to get enough of us.

so maybe keep your complaints to yourself and just give us time.

or are you maybe more sympathtic to a game than to your fellow forum goers. 

Hmm...ea bro.

I wan't complaining. I was agreeing. I am fully aware of the 2 year time table.

2 minutes ago, SoloHan88 said:

I wan't complaining. I was agreeing. I am fully aware of the 2 year time table.

God youre thick lol. Youre probably the kind of guy who just cant watch enough big bang theory. Smartest show on tv - and funny too!!

Edited by McGimp

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Ooo non existent. I bet you he cried about that and feels very unimportant now.

ea is a blanket excuse so these idiot devs can get a fat lid participation trophy towards game development 

Whatever floats your boat buddy. Pun intended.

1 minute ago, Hary0n said:

I am sorry but to be serious - you know it's 2 h try time, why spend all this time in menu instead of turning game off and wait for patch?

If after 1.5h you knew you can't even log in - why didn't you refund then?

And at least - all of us who paid for early access after release was moved 5 times knew it's not going to be easy experience. If you regret it already and not willing to give devs any chances - why even go into early access gaming?

I didn’t buy it. I just feel bad for the people that did. It is called worrying about other instead of yourself. 

I am here on to defend the people that got screwed over. You however are here for your own purposes 

Just now, SoloHan88 said:

Whatever floats your boat buddy. Pun intended.

That was a bad pun. Boats don’t float in atlas 

God youre thick lol. 

:classic_biggrin:

God youre thick lol. Youre probably the kind of guy who just cant watch enough big bang theory. Smartest show on tv - and funny too!!

Truth be told I do not like that show at all. Not sure what that has to do with Atlas though. Please keep the salt coming. I feed on it.

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

I didn’t buy it. I just feel bad for the people that did. It is called worrying about other instead of yourself. 

I am here on to defend the people that got screwed over. You however are here for your own purposes 

That was a bad pun. Boats don’t float in atlas 

r/whoosh

Edited by SoloHan88

I can't understand how anyone thinks this is an early access game? Atlas is a mod of a game that's been out since 2015. What the actual hell......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ZeroSkills said:

I can't understand how anyone thinks this is an early access game? Atlas is a mod of a game that's been out since 2015. What the actual hell......

You a developer? You work for them?

4 minutes ago, SoloHan88 said:

:classic_biggrin:

Truth be told I do not like that show at all. Not sure what that has to do with Atlas though. Please keep the salt coming. I feed on it.

r/whoosh

Ah I think I got this one though. You are cool because you are doing reddit right? Or did I miss that one too?

2 minutes ago, SoloHan88 said:

If I was there is no way in hell I'd admit to it. Also they are not developers. "They" are modders.

Edited by ZeroSkills
  • Like 1

Couldn’t live with myself if I did. Rather work for the tobacco companies, at least they bring people some joy before they screw them over 👍

• Like 2

Just now, ZeroSkills said:

If I was there is no way in hell I'd admit to it.

Can't blame you there. You'd be on trial by some of these people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Can't blame you there. You'd be on trial by some of these people.

Definitely mass lay offs 👍

Honestly the modders of this Ark DLC just got too many ideas and scrambled them all together without stopping to polish any of them. If they maybe slowed down a bit and took more time to build a few good systems they'd have something great, instead they spread themselves out too thin with too many game mechanics and not enough skill/time to polish them. Hurts them even more that they are using a version of ark from 2+ years ago.

Edited by ZeroSkills
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ZeroSkills said:

Honestly the modders of this Ark DLC just got too many ideas and scrambled them all together without stopping to polish any of them. If they maybe slowed down a bit and took more time to build a few good systems they'd have something great, instead they spread themselves out too thin with too many game mechanics and not enough skill/time to polish them.

You bring a good middle ground for us man. Good job 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ZeroSkills said:

Honestly the modders of this Ark DLC just got too many ideas and scrambled them all together without stopping to polish any of them. If they maybe slowed down a bit and took more time to build a few good systems they'd have something great, instead they spread themselves out too thin with too many game mechanics and not enough skill/time to polish them. Hurts them even more that they are using a version of ark from 2+ years ago.

I can agree with the polishing.

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

You bring a good middle ground for us man. Good job 👍

Thanks.

I mean I see what they want to accomplish with Atlas and it's good. It's obvious from twitch streams and the massive hype train this created in a short amount of time that other people want this too. Is an Ark mod the way to get there though? We got many other great games as a direct result of game mods so maybe.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, McGimp said:

And for the record to all the EA guys - im a game player not a game developer. Meaning i find problems, iT is not my resposibility to provide solutions. Maybe now and then ill have an idea to present the devs. But its not my responsibilty to couch every complaint in a prospective solution. It is the devs responsibility to determine whether the complaint is valid and worth adressing. Saying ea does nothing to move the ball forward. Consider that next time you think to post - “come on though guys its ea”.

41 minutes ago, Realist said:

With how bad the patch was do you really think they worked all day on it? I hope not. It would be a lot better for them is you said they worked on it half the day and then just said screw it 😂

and ea people wonder why we argue so much. Good job white knight your work is done 👍

ignorance and attotude at glance. you guys should learn coding. do you think they just click a checkmark here and there and *poof* changes in the code magically happen? 
coding is difficult. takes time. if code is bugged ( and since they code in c++ it is a shitfest of messy code by default ) it might take even longer. 
go try it. write a tetris game, see how much it takes.