Sign in to follow this  
Tiberius_theron

So we're right back to the Devs ignoring the player base AGAIN!

So we're right back to the Devs ignoring the player base AGAIN! Ghost Ships still spawning by the hundreds out to sea. When they need to be an EXTREMELY RARE SPAWN! LESS THAN 1% CHANCE! Skills system still sucks balls also, solo play is dead, small group play is dead. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

You're right, they are ignoring us, even though there have been multiple daily patches addressing player feedback.

Yeah, ghost ships need more tuning, but for all we know the ghost ships that remain were there prior to the reduction in spawn rate.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius_theron said:

So we're right back to the Devs ignoring the player base AGAIN! Ghost Ships still spawning by the hundreds out to sea. When they need to be an EXTREMELY RARE SPAWN! LESS THAN 1% CHANCE! Skills system still sucks balls also, solo play is dead, small group play is dead. 

Yeah, I tried to tell everyone that not only would the hype stopped after people paid but so would the optimizations and communications.

believe me it is still happening but if you haven’t noticed the small decrease I am not sure what to tell anyone anymore.

just to expect the slow decrease to continue, you were way too optimistic if anyone thought they would keep it up. They just wanted your money

• Thanks 3

I'm honestly tired of the fanboys making up shitty excuses. If your wife or husband cheated on you? Would you make excuses for that poor ass behavior too? Grow a pair of balls.

Edited by Tiberius_theron
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

And go make a game to learn about the process. 

They said EA.  It is.

They said a 2 year development process, its been 6 days.

So rather than just insulting people to make a point, provide proof.  Right now they are still making daily patches, every one of which addresses player feedback.  And this through a Christmas holiday.

Sorry the game isnt ready for you, but they told you prior to your buying it that it would be 2 years to get it ready.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tiberius_theron said:

I don't feel ignored. I don't think the skills system sucks. Solo play was never going to be in the game. Small groups should be making agreements with larger groups to live on there islands. Maybe this isn't the game for you. I hear Path of Exile is pretty good. Have you tried that?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tiberius_theron said:

I'm honestly tired of the fanboys making up shitty excuses. If your wife or husband cheated on you? Would you make excuses for that poor ass behavior too? Grow a pair of balls.

Do you really think acting like this is going to change the entire game to be a solo adventure where you and only you can pvp?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius_theron said:

😂 I know right? 

Actually for the fan boys they would probably make some sort of excuse so they could stay with their husband/wives 🙄

some people like pretending nothing is wrong so they don’t have to feel bad or stupid 

2 minutes ago, KingLlama said:

They'll fix it. Take a deep breathe, everything will be okay.

Oooo careful throwing out statements like that man. You should probably throw in the word “maybe” or “might” that might make it seem like you have common sense 

3 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

And again, your discussion of your position boils down to insults, which means you have no position.

I mean it is unforgivable we havent heard from the CM in 4 hours.  How dare he go quiet that long on a game that hasnt even launched yet.

https://twitter.com/Jatheish/ 

Yeah pretty sure he should have stayed on the ark side 👍

3 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

And again, your discussion of your position boils down to insults, which means you have no position.

I mean it is unforgivable we havent heard from the CM in 4 hours.  How dare he go quiet that long on a game that hasnt even launched yet.

https://twitter.com/Jatheish/ 

He throws insults you throw EA EA EA.

Is there really much of a difference? Neither can be debated. Saying ea shuts down debate same as insults.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

😂 I know right? 

Actually for the fan boys they would probably make some sort of excuse so they could stay with their husband/wives 🙄

some people like pretending nothing is wrong so they don’t have to feel bad or stupid 

Oooo careful throwing out statements like that man. You should probably throw in the word “maybe” or “might” that might make it seem like you have common sense 

Did you not notice the last patch? They are working on it.

Just now, McGimp said:

He throws insults you throw EA EA EA.

Is there really much of a difference? Neither can be debated. Saying ea shuts down debate same as insults.

Very good point man. Whole pot and kettle situation we got here

inwould agree to stop throwing around insults if they agree to stop giving excuses. Maybe that would be a good compromise 👍👍👍

I agree Atlas needs a lot of work to be done but Also think there is visible progress done in few days (including Christmas!).

From literally unplayable game so bugged you can not move most of us can actually play. No solo/ small groups, crazy spawns and hundreds of problems but there is patch or few daily.

If you can't deal with it - you need to wait few months for all of it at least to calm down..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KingLlama said:

Did you not notice the last patch? They are working on it.

Yep and the wife beater always says he will do better as well. If you want to believe everything that is told to you then eventually it becomes your fault for getting hit 👍

1 minute ago, McGimp said:

Saying ea shuts down debate same as insults.

Not when thousands of players don't even have access and cant log in because servers have been down for 7 hours, thats not Early Access at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Yep and the wife beater always says he will do better as well. If you want to believe everything that is told to you then eventually it becomes your fault for getting hit 👍

Holy shit you're salty. It's a game. Enjoy. I understand you are here also just like everyone else. So don't get upset if things are not perfect. The game is EA. You might remember games that are EA mean that it'll be worked on hopefully. Doesn't mean any company is perfect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingLlama said:

Holy shit you're salty. It's a game. Enjoy. I understand you are here also just like everyone else. So don't get upset if things are not perfect. The game is EA. You might remember games that are EA mean that it'll be worked on hopefully. Doesn't mean any company is perfect.

Dude I am not even a pc gamer. I don’t like wildcard plain and simple. I won’t stand for shotty workmanship and shady business practices. They are a horrible company 

And for the record to all the EA guys - im a game player not a game developer. Meaning i find problems, iT is not my resposibility to provide solutions. Maybe now and then ill have an idea to present the devs. But its not my responsibilty to couch every complaint in a prospective solution. It is the devs responsibility to determine whether the complaint is valid and worth adressing. Saying ea does nothing to move the ball forward. Consider that next time you think to post - “come on though guys its ea”.

Edited by McGimp
  • Like 1

They worked all day yesterday. Dropped a patch. Woke up, went into the office, probably are just having the caffeine hit their bloodstream now. I doubt they've even finished analyzing the data from when the patch hit and when they get into the office. Nobodies making excuses, you are being unreasonable. If this is still a problem a week from now feel free to bitch. Hell most games patch monthly or bimonthly. Them responding to player feedback with a patch in under 24 hours, and doing it consistently every day since launch isn't enough for you? Just ask steam for a refund and move on with your life.

• Like 2

Just now, FecalSlash said:

They worked all day yesterday. Dropped a patch. Woke up, went into the office, probably are just having the caffeine hit their bloodstream now. I doubt they've even finished analyzing the data from when the patch hit and when they get into the office. Nobodies making excuses, you are being unreasonable. If this is still a problem a week from now feel free to bitch. Hell most games patch monthly or bimonthly. Them responding to player feedback with a patch in under 24 hours, and doing it consistently every day since launch isn't enough for you? Just ask steam for a refund and move on with your life.

With how bad the patch was do you really think they worked all day on it? I hope not. It would be a lot better for them is you said they worked on it half the day and then just said screw it 😂

and ea people wonder why we argue so much. Good job white knight your work is done 👍

3 minutes ago, FecalSlash said:

Yeah and you know what? Steam really is the problem here. They won’t give a lot of people their refunds, so instead of being able to move on they have to come here and be mad because they got stuck with a game that is totally broken.

i think we all need to start insulting steam sometimes as well. They are pretty corrupted themselves. Only giving 2 hours of play time when 8 hours was spent looking at the title screen? 

Wow steam sucks, thank god I am not a pc gamer. I feel for all of you on that one. 

21 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

And go make a game to learn about the process. 

They said EA.  It is.

They said a 2 year development process, its been 6 days.

So rather than just insulting people to make a point, provide proof.  Right now they are still making daily patches, every one of which addresses player feedback.  And this through a Christmas holiday.

Sorry the game isnt ready for you, but they told you prior to your buying it that it would be 2 years to get it ready.

I'm tired of the entitled mentality of some of these people.