BitterAsteroid

How to Level Up

So with the change to the skill tree i am trying my hardest to level up so i can build cannons and firearms but it is taking forever to level up. I am currently level 21 and am hoping that you guys know some good ways to quickly level up to obtain these goals?

level up building things and killing stuff...  but unless you already have land you're screwed and all you can do is kill > die > respawn > rinse > repeat

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BitterAsteroid said:

So with the change to the skill tree i am trying my hardest to level up so i can build cannons and firearms but it is taking forever to level up. I am currently level 21 and am hoping that you guys know some good ways to quickly level up to obtain these goals?

Craft a bow and at least 100 arrows. 200 is better. Now go about your life. Every time you see an alpha that can't fly, kill it. Climb a rock that it can't get up. If you end up not being able to kill it, at least you landed 30+ arrows and got a ton of exp. Get naked and let it kill you. Now go get your stuff and let the alpha go about it's business.

Easy max level if you do this every time you run into an alpha. Alphas will not run when you attack them even if that animal usually flee's.

• Like 1