Sign in to follow this  
Skulljoke

Can't build Shipyard, everything is Claimed! PVE

So i am stuck now with all my stuff on the Island, the beach is completely claimed and can't build a Shipyard, i tried to "capture" some of them but it doesn't work, probably cause they build bases and sleep in their, also it would be a "dick" move on a PVE server, so my question is what should i do? I could sail with my Raft and leave all the stuff that i have, but i am sure on other Islands it probably looks the same.

• Like 1

Man if u are feeling tired to chase land im in H11 on pve EU im not a native english player but i have 3 flags if u wanna join me il be more than happy to build together o boat. recetly like today like 2 hours a ago i just lost my pretty schooner to those pesky ghost ships im so demoralized right now.

Sailed around for hours going region to region, server to server, cannot find a single island available for claim, not even a tiny spot for one flag, a few big companies are going around claiming everything there is to claim. By the time I reach any place its taken, even the snow areas I've tried. taken. So that being said, our company of 3 people cannot even get going, we tried building a sloop on a lawless region to head out again, a ghost ship came and destroyed everyone's stuff near shore. 3 times already we have been wiped and forced to start over by ghost ships preventing us from even going out to find land, no islands to make a home and have a proper start. This is on PVE! The same thing happened with their ARK game and they just added more servers. I would of imagined they would have thought of this since their other game ARK had the same issue with mega tribes taking over the land.

Edited by need4speedazx