Sign in to follow this  
Duracuir

Please make the body to be picked back when dead

Hi,

I m a player that dont have hundreds hours available for videogames. The first day i played Atlas , i could get my corpse back when dead, which is not possible anymore. The i have to start mu craft again and again since the beginning. It s a real pain. Please do something for that , it s really frustrating and i m near to stop the game. 

If I'm correct , this death with no corpse happen only on the Freeport (was for me at least) , on lawless island I could retrieve my corpse after death and that was yesterday .

Otherwise get quick a Pick first , then Hatchet and Spear , get what you need for a raft and some storage boxes and your good in case of death , but store your items prior death !

Je pense que t'es Fr vu le pseudo  !  ^^

Yes you can normally but starting on lawless mean you will have to craft the structure to build a raft/boat if I'm correct , and you will have probably less resources available and WATER !

oui je suis fr ^^ bien vu 🙂

It s not a problem if i have to craft structures but but if there is no freah water (but only mini game one) there will be a problem; I ll give it a try. Hope i ll find fish too. Cant find any fish in freeport water in 3 days...

If you get your raft , storages and a Bed , don't care for your health/vitamins anymore , just die and restart if you really struggle with fish .