Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Patch 560.3

Ahoy Pathfinders!

This update focuses on resolving key issues that have been negatively impacting players. We've dedicated our efforts to fixing tame structures, tackling exploits, eliminating Xbox crashes, refining shorelines, and reintroducing proximity voice chat.

Official servers will be going offline to deploy the update on Tuesday, May 30th at 12:00 PM PDT and are expected to be up shortly after.

:anchor: Released Patch Notes :anchor:

v560.3

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with the tame limit incorrectly increasing.
  • Fixed an issue with the Fertilizer Barrel displaying an incorrect amount of fertilizer.
  • Fixed an issue where a paused tame structure could no longer be unpaused.
  • Fixed an issue with the Tortuga shoreline.
  • Fixed an issue with proximity voice chat no longer working (note: cross-platform chat is disabled).
  • Fixed several exploits.

Misc.

• Removed the Unicorn Skin from the Cosmetic Vendor.

Xbox Only

• Fixed an issue where Unicorn Skins would cause Xbox players to crash.

:anchor: Final Note :anchor:

Again, we would like to emphasize that ATLAS is still in Early Access, meaning many things can and will likely continue to drastically change - even in the middle of development. Anything discussed is only up to date as of the moment it is posted. Features and changes that ultimately make it to the next patch, as well as timing, may be different from what was previously discussed. 

As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support! 

image.png

Happy Sailing,

- ATLAS Crew

image.png For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information image.png

Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas

Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas

Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas

Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

View full article

This patch note is what all previous patch notes should have looked liked, fixing broken stuff and not adding new problems!

⚓ FINAL NOTE ⚓

Again, we would like to emphasize that Stryker said it all. We took our boats and left. Stryker messaged nami and redbeard, told them it wasn’t working out. We wanted to go out and get content but we were EU players on a NA server. I personally farmed at least 400 rhino horns for the company, so I felt taking my ship with me was reasonable. I had 150 dmg gunports on my ship, everything else was from vessels studies. I leveled it myself and farmed the horns myself, I also farmed the gunports that were on my boat. Neither nami nor redbeard were in comms when we left, they had already went to bed so he messaged them. End of story. Call it what you want. It is as simple as it just wasn’t what we’d hoped.

Good patch, keep it going, i can see the game having 50k players again very soon

• Like 2

It's nice that tickets are no longer marked as "solved" when opened, but will they actually be addressed with valid responses that are not pre-scripted?

Why was my previous progress deleted when logging back in after patch was installed? That is 300+ hrs GONE! NOT. HAPPY. I WANT my progress back! I'd been waiting yrs to be able to finally play this game (even in single player) and a pc that would run it only to have my progress wiped out by a patch! The cloud sync seems to be worth nothing in the time it should serve the most!