Sign in to follow this  
ShyThePirate

breeding

i dont know where to post this, my first time on a form, but anyway im breeding and idk if im just crazy or doing it wrong or if somethings broke but ive bred like 8 bears and EVERY single baby has the same exact stat to the decimal point. and they were bread at different times with different parents am i doing something wrong??

There's several glitches with the building that raises babies for you. It's a relatively cheap building and I've found that demolishing it and putting down a new one can solve some of the glitches. I hear that if you demolish it with tames inside they don't always pop out so make sure it's empty. Which reminds me of yet another glitch I had an empty tame house that I hadn't put food in for weeks that I had gone up to several times and checked and it was empty everything was empty all three inventories fertilizer tame list and the one where you put the food all empty but I came up to it one day and there was three adult bears and some babies!?!?

Don't worry, it's totally normal to have questions when you're new to forums. Regarding your bear breeding experience, it does sound quite unusual for all the babies to have the exact same stats. While breeding can be a bit unpredictable, it's highly unlikely for every baby to turn out identical unless there's something specific happening.