Sign in to follow this  
Gnoma

For the developers... What have you done last 4 years?

I stopped playing Atlas a long time ago. This was an early access. 4 years later there is no news, no clues as to whether he is even going to finish the game.
I imagine they are focused on releasing Ark 2. But it seems very bad to me that during the last 4 years you have not fixed ANYTHING.
For example, the elevators are still bugged half the time it pulls you out of them. I do NOT see that you have made any progress at all. You have only added some totems, which give some buffs in those quadrants. And with that, it gives the impression that it seems good to you.
The treatment you are giving to this early access is very sad. The game has no optimization. Nor has it improved in the last 4 years. I keep seeing exactly the same errors that I had at the time.
My advice is the following. There should be a lot more quests, a lot more npc to interact with. The world should be PVP AND PVE at the same time. That is, some maps where you cannot attack (PVE) and maps where you can. If you leave a friendly zone it takes an hour or 2 until you can attack (or be attacked, for example).
I see that the game had enormous potential. Being able to support franchises like pirates of the caribbean and having the possibility of creating an incredible game... ... you have done NOTHING.
The forum is dead. Most of the threads date back to 2019. This was supposed to be a game you were going to finish. I'm still waiting, 4 years later.

Are you there? Are you preparing something (apart from ark 2)?

Captain Salami

The Wildcard devs left a while ago.  This is a new dev team that took over Atlas and are not part of Ark.

What happened with Wildcard dev team?

Where can I find more info? 

Wich company are still developing this game?

On 5/17/2023 at 1:13 AM, Gnoma said:

What happened with Wildcard dev team?

Where can I find more info? 

Wich company are still developing this game?

Grapeshot games.

Ark 2 got delayed. Initial feedback over third person perspective wasn’t looking good. Wildcard’s next win is to re-release Ark 1 on UE5 as a remaster.

The way Grapeshot could save Atlas is to roll back to about the season 3 or 4 code base for Atlas, and then migrate to UE5 as well, before leaving EA. I wouldn’t hold my breath on that though.

As far as forums go, besides the announcements, all communication about this game happens through their discord server instead of here.  

Edited by Thayxen