Sign in to follow this  
PeachSalad

why is my base under water?

playing single player on ocean map. I built on an island. took a break and I come back and Im on water with animals being submerged. why was all the land removed. half my base  under water and none of the island I explored is anywhere to be seen. is this what the game does if you are on ocean? it wipes out the islands? defo not playing on live and it looks like Ocrean is a bust on single player as well. my base on blackheart is still okay but that map says no islands to explore. says only one island in swamp? is this why no one is playing? I had hopes for this game but atwo years later stuff is still breaking badly. I mean my base is under water? if I were on live my animals would be already dead. I have no where to put them now as I cant carry them.

Probs because they update and rearrange your shit even on offline dedicateds. Its dumb abandon this game. Beta ass bullshit. Fuck these people. 

On 3/13/2023 at 7:54 AM, PeachSalad said:

playing single player on ocean map. I built on an island. took a break and I come back and Im on water with animals being submerged. why was all the land removed. half my base  under water and none of the island I explored is anywhere to be seen. is this what the game does if you are on ocean? it wipes out the islands? defo not playing on live and it looks like Ocrean is a bust on single player as well. my base on blackheart is still okay but that map says no islands to explore. says only one island in swamp? is this why no one is playing? I had hopes for this game but atwo years later stuff is still breaking badly. I mean my base is under water? if I were on live my animals would be already dead. I have no where to put them now as I cant carry them.

Maybe after the game was updated, this island became an ocean. Well, I built a base near the beach, but now it was in the center of an unknown island.😆

cubes 2048