Sign in to follow this  
Yuli1961

Is there gonna be a fix to the LAG on PvE????

Since the latest patch that rolled out 2/1, the SINGLE PvE server yall have running is completely unplayable.  Buildings and ships dont load in, movement is sketchy, if you get in at all.  This was NOT an issue prior to the Small Company and Xbox PvP servers being launched.  Decay timers are running down... I already see buildings at the "Destructable" stage and many more buildings will be there soon.  Tame claim time is also continuing to accumulate while this issue is going on.  If you arent gonna roll things back to 1/30, you may as well wipe the Whales Solitude server, as whenever you do fix it.. the first people in will claim any buildings/resources and tames that others have accumulated... not to mention the ones that will just die in tame racks.  How can you screw up the ONE server you left for PvE when the patch was supposed to consolidate PvP servers???  I have tried for the last year an a half to be an ambassador for this game on You Tube and Discord.  If yall dont want PvE as part of the game.. well.. bravo ... cuz youre about to lose a lot of players AGAIN. 

• Like 1

Yep.. based on the info for Season 12, I see you are right on the money... still 6X6 map but now lands will be claimable.. so.. no room unless you are dropping flags the minute they relaunch.. awesome 🙂  Cant say Im surprised... been playing since launch and seems the devs just love stepping on their own feet.