ATLAS

Xbox and Small Company Servers

Ahoy Pathfinders!

As we continue to develop ATLAS, we are taking the opportunity to test out new server configurations before we return to a larger world map. This season, our PvP servers have been designed with shorter and more focused sessions of PvP gameplay in mind. We are now introducing a new server with a much more limited company size setting. This will allow players to enjoy the thrill of PvP with smaller groups without the pressure of larger companies opposing them.

We recognize that Xbox players sometimes feel disadvantaged compared to PC players, and we are therefore launching a new server that is exclusive to Xbox users. For those who prefer to play with their PC-using friends, all other servers will remain cross-play enabled.

To incorporate these new ruleset servers, we will be repurposing three of our PvP servers with lower population counts:

• [NA][PvP] Ivory Shores
  • [NA][PvP] Seagull’s Beak
  • [NA][PvP] Stingray Bay

Ivory Shores, Seagull’s Beak, and Stingray Bay servers will be taken offline to wipe on Monday, January 30th around 9:00 AM PST. The new servers will be available on Wednesday, February 1st around 12:00 PM PST with the New Year Patch mentioned previously in this post.

:anchor: New Servers :anchor:

Three freshly wiped 3x3 Official PvP servers will be opening with a brand new map layout.

Variant 5 Information:

• Mixture of Tropical, Desert, Temperate, Polar and Equatorial biomes.
  • One home server which includes a lawless Freeport island.
  • One grid containing a Golden Age Ruin island and a Trench (lawless!).

List of New Servers:

• [NA][PvP] Emerald Shores
    • Xbox only
  • [NA][PvP] Seagull’s Beak
    • Company size limit: 10
    • No alliances
  • [NA][PvP] Stingray Bay
    • Standard PvP 

MapImg.png

:anchor: Final Note :anchor:

Again, we would like to emphasize that ATLAS is still in Early Access, meaning many things can and will likely continue to drastically change - even in the middle of development. Anything discussed is only up to date as of the moment it is posted. Features and changes that ultimately make it to the next patch, as well as timing, may be different from what was previously discussed. 

As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support! 🙂

QFWGSnRrbLldnmXLjXohS6EUL_kTdnYiuwKUFCzt

Happy Sailing,

- ATLAS Crew

:skull: For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information :skull:

Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas

Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas

Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas

Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

View full article

• Like 1

i beg of you atlas gods creators of the seas i enjoy to sail please when you mean a larger world size please be referring to a world size similar if not larger than the 11x11 size i miss the epic voyages of the 15x15 but i understand thats unrealistic but please hear my plea o great ones

a suggestion for more EPIC PIRATE BOARDING COMBAT i would like to add here at the end is: make it so npc's cant man swivel guns that are pointed inward on ships (same with puckles if you do that) and please make it so we can shoot/stab npcs that man cannons/swivelguns/puckles and such it would make people think twice about just throwing manned guns everywhere and expecting to be safe so you know you have to an EPIC PIRATE HIDEOUT with gun battlements but the reason all this stuff is down here is because it is a lot less important in my eyes so I BEG OF YOU ATLAS CREATORS yadyadayada read the one at the top again

Edited by human thee three
expected it to do a "Read More"
  • Confused 1

It's nice that tickets are no longer marked as "solved" when opened, but will they actually be addressed with valid responses that are not pre-scripted?

Yes! Im getting the xbox crew together. 15x15 would be fun - xbox only

i would love a map section that had ladders to the top of cliffs. Then can hang glide from island to island in a small area. 

never got to dive the oceans deep.

i would love to board the ghost ships

bounty system would be nice, for pirate capture. If my pirate level is low

maybe boat deeds, can be stripped and sold. Find the boat name in the sand of its last location 

Royal navy patrols 

Xbox single player crashes upon loading. New copy downloaded crashes as soon as the game opens. 

I wiped my saved game when that crashed. I hoped a fresh install would be ok but unfortunately not!

This is worse than ever on SP. Completely unplayable.

• Like 1

The issue with tamed buildings is RESOLVED.  Xbox no longer crashes.  Thank you very much.  but there is a new problem, I can't duplicate the ship!

Need to work on optimization on Xbox, looked great on Series X a year ago but now it looks same as xboxone extremely bad, the game needs to look better soon before its to late

Edited by Jimmy Jeffrey

4 years after release of the "early access" the game is still in early access... SHAME ON YOU!

Hi Guys, 

So I am having an issue with my dedicated server. After a few days of it running, I will go to log in again and the game will bring up the character creation screen as if I am a new player. I basically lose all of my progress and the game doesn't recognize me as being an existing player. 

Any ideas on how to stop this from happening? 

Thanks