Sign in to follow this  
WilliamGrayton

What Happened!!! Holy hell what a mess!

I just started playing again after a long atlas vacation and I am shocked to see what a mess this game has become. How the F do you progress in reverse building a game? Rubber banding and lag is horrible, though I don't see how there are no players. The navmesh is all jacked up the ships drive more under water than atop it. That's just what I have seen in my first hour back, do I dare even continue?  Did you guys hire a bunch of failed indie devs to maintain this game so you could move the "A" team on to the next cash grab(Ark2)? This game had so much potential so sad to see it completely mishandled. The game use to be better than it is in its current state. If you at all care about your fan base you guys need to step it up or just come clean and say you have milked it for all it was worth and are moving on. Don't pretend you are still working on this turd.

I hate to break it to you but devs don’t come to this forum so you’re really just preaching to a small handful of other players.  The devs are more likely to see comments via their discord channel but if you post something like this you’ll get suspended.

I agree, the potential has been squandered by piss-poor management - the worst game development I’ve ever seen.