Omnaecyde

Xbox Non-Dedicated Servers Broken

I host a non-dedicated server on xbox. Limit players to 2. Invite my friend… we are playing… having a great time… and then a random player joins, uninvited, and starts destroying all of my stuff. In my company. Scuttling ships. Demolishing structures. Until I kick them from company and kill them 20 times before they quit. This is game breaking. Absolutely game breaking. I’m not playing your game or espousing your game to anyone at all until this is fixed. In fact I am going to discourage people from buying your game. This has happened 5 times to me. I regret purchasing your “preorder” its honestly bullshit. Fix your game. 

Edited by Omnaecyde

Its shitty to hear this happened to you and that people are petty enough to do that to others. But i'm pretty sure there is a way to whitelist your friends or password lock your session. It isnt a pre order, its in early access which is beta testing of sorts. Buying it means you agreed to, and understand shit isnt always gonna work. Thats why we're here testing it and giving them valuable feedback... supposed to be any way... food for thought...