Sign in to follow this  
RitualCube4

Too Many Creatures causing critical crashes.

I play single player xbox one. The only way to progress is with cheats. I use God, infinitestats, ghost and fly.

There's an island E3 Brimingcona Haven (on my game), and it held the last power stone I need. As a previous character I had enormous trouble with crashes but eventually killed the Dragon and got the stone. Later, I noticed maps didn't work any more, not sure why. Picked bottles no maps and the ones I already had showed Min Gold as 0. At the locations, no beam, no damned, no treasure. Kinda ruins the game.

Eventually, I created a new character and kept a close eye on maps. First approach to E3 in Galleon crashed enough for me to give up. Plan to return in Schooner. Did this. Still crashed. Constant, frequent, returns to menu, to save -worked long enough to place a bed but my schooner disappeared, lost forever, including crew.

Crashing continued until I observed the LARGE QUANTITY of CREATURES on this island.

I used cheat destroyallenemies, and it worked. I killed the dragon, got the stone. No further crashes but the MAPS STOPPED WORKING THEN. Something to do with the crashes or just a bug on this island.

My suggestion, reduce the number of creatures on any islands with many, and get someone to fix the map issue.

This game is great, but ruined by these huge issues.

Edited by RitualCube4
Old paragraph at bottom removed

Have discovered that cheat destroyallenemies also deletes your ship crew and bed 

That's Ship, it's crew and any local beds.