Sign in to follow this  
Thayxen

This Season

Here's my (very short) feedback for this season thus far:

1. Thanks for the improvements you've been making. I have a more positive hope for the game recently.

2. Last season's map was FAR FAR FAR superior to this season's map.  Getting around is ridiculously tedious again. 

3. Un-nerf the ramming galley please. I should be able to use the sail point capacity. Period.  If you think the ship was overpowered, buff the other ships, instead of breaking a very old game mechanic. 

4. Raise the limit of armored docks to something reasonable. 3 per type is very limiting.  As a single player in a small company, I personally want to be able to protect a (1. PvE / mapping / diving / whaling boat.  2. A personal houseboat  3. Three pvp ships  4. A taming (pegasus) type boat. (in any given grid)

At least six ships , none of which need the expensive large armored dock.  In place of the limitation, better solve the dock-wall spam by further increasing the armored dock proximity issue.

TO BE CLEAR - I do mean per-person.  As it is currently designed, you have forced the company to spread out to multiple grids in order to be able to have our own ships.

I do sincerely like large wall harbors being back in play - but after living with the armored docks, I no longer trust anything else.

Cheers.

Edited by Thayxen