BurnTy

Stop adding more stuff to the game

Stop adding more stuff to the game and fix current issues. I hate to see this game disappear. Could be an amazing game just needs someone to fix the bugs. Black map, blurred compass, crashing game when character dies. Just a few things that need some attention. Not sure why you guys cant coordinate with Nitrado and figure this out. Even on official servers there are still loads of bugs. I’m certain I’m not the only one thinking or saying all this. Just sad…

• Thanks 1

On 9/25/2022 at 12:04 PM, BurnTy said:

Stop adding more stuff to the game and fix current issues. I hate to see this game disappear. Could be an amazing game just needs someone to fix the bugs. Black map, blurred compass, crashing game when character dies. Just a few things that need some attention. Not sure why you guys cant coordinate with Nitrado and figure this out. Even on official servers there are still loads of bugs. I’m certain I’m not the only one thinking or saying all this. Just sad…

Silly boy, fixing bugs doesn't sell new copies, adding new crap with more bugs does.

I've just spent 2 hours trying to create a new character. You see, I goofed up and logged in on the new map NOT in noob town. Mainly because It didn't bother to tell me which grid was noob town so I just picked one.  Got stuck on some stupid island.  So, I decided to remake my character.  Clicked on  the little box that says make a new character, it asked me if I was sure and I said yep and it started me in noob town.  Got my boat, got out on the water, game crashed.  I selected rejoin, put me right back at the first character I created.  Been going through that loop for HOURS now. Will that get fixed?  Nope.  Why? They already have my money.

This has been the game's biggest flaw since before it was released. ARK they did the same shit, slap more stuff in, have tons of power creep, don't fix the massive issues that cause gamebreaking bugs. Shiny new toys aren't so nice when their development causes new issues on top of the existing ones. 

ARK becomes less and less fun as they add more stuff, same is true of ATLAS. Rumor has it ARK 2 is going back to basics and will be more primitive...yeah until they patch in a bunch of power creep bullshit and make all the same mistakes a third time around. 

Revert the game to pretty much Season 2 status, maybe keep in the trade network stuff. But most of the game needs to be scrapped, they had a good thing and turned it into an awful mess. Ship PvP is just whoever hits the other person's sails first and then they're melted in one volley and the ships stopped. Then the stuck ship makes a boarding attempt. Every damn fight boils down to the same thing now, it's boring. Get rid of the fucking giant crabs, this isn't Ark. Get rid of platforms too. 

There's no reason to use anything in ship PvP besides a ramming gally, you can make an argument for the broadsider but when rammers will also melt your sails what's the fucking point. 

Edited by SGFTI

AGREED 5000% So much glitchy broken stuff in the game it drives me up the wall..

Also poor poor design choices by the @devs.

One the claim flag island is really lame and pointless if you want to get players to stay and enjoy your game. Like 90% of people like "DON'T BUILD HERE".

*** CLAIM TOWERS - is smart but you give way to many points to players to place claim towers. 73  claim tower points i have just 2 people in Company / Tribe / Clan.  10 Claim towers is plenty at points of 60.   Water Claim towers should be limited to 8.  

*** They need to stop being always PRO MEGA TRIBE / CLAN / COMPANY.  Its what breaks ARK already and drives people to Nitrado servers.

Being more innovative for being meshed well for all players not just MEGA TRIBE's.

*** HAVE GUIDES MADE FOR EACH SEASON - I am fully clueless on all the new stuff added I not been on a few seasons and I try to find info and it so freaking hard to find any information about where and how to do all the new stuff.

FIX THIS INCLUDHING THE NEW NASTY GRAPHICS PLEASE! 😞  (Xbox Series X & S people should not have to suffer with horrible graphics that you cant even make out shovel on your back or compass or ugly vine looking helm (Wheel).)

-Walking while swinging "SICKLE" bugging out the screen.

-Water Clipping threw the boats and the de-sink bouncing of the boat.

- Return of the old better graphics.

- Tames falling off the boat while crossing borders.

- Fixing name plates on some boats to show full name of boat.

- Fix glitchyness of rubbing against wild animals and getting stuck on them every 5 seconds. 

- UPDATING the outdated TUTORIAL for the game with each season. PLEASE!

- A tool guild to help know how to do everything in the game to some extent.  SAD I HAVE TO QUESTION PEOPLE ABOUT NEW STUFF.

Edited by AceVP

You think it is rough now? You should have played on day 1, creatures bugged everywhere. Why people still play the game is beyond me, it is finished, finished a long time ago. I live in hope someone else comes along and makes a real pirate game but I won't hold my breath.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 9:04 AM, BurnTy said:

I don't think they even look at this forum, so you're probably wasting your time.  You need to go on discord but be warned, if you say the wrong thing (such as comments in this thread), their community manager will ban you for harassment.  Make sure your criticisms are constructive.