Nal0

Forced to play on lowest graphics setting on Xbox series X

On both singleplayer and official servers I am forced to play on the lowest graphic settings despite the series x having hardware well above the recommended system requirements. I can't even read my own compass it's so low poly. However when I first got the game on my Xbox one, the graphics were perfectly fine, better than what we have to deal with on modern consoles. So I have no idea why this is happening, I'd love to be able to play this game but the playdough makes it unbearable.

• Like 5

I am also on an Xbox Series X and playing on single player. Before the patch my graphics looks top notch and had me thinking of getting a 4K tv. After the patch, my compass is unreadable, weapons are like stick figures, and the game itself very blurry. Plays fine so far other than that. I hope y’all get it figured it and I love this game and believe in it and y’all! I’m gonna keep playing regardless to lend my support. :)

• Like 3

I confirm the words of NAL0. I play on PC in low memory mode. After the update, all models and textures of animals, characters and objects were broken. They look angular and plasticine.

Edited by AndruxaBS
  • Like 2

It's crazy this still hasn't been addressed. I've looked everywhere and these comments are all I can find on the subject. Wtf? This needs fixed. Unless I am missing something. Everything on my game looks like bad origami.

• Like 2

Atlas is still in early access, that's why bugs take ages to get fixed and the game has no solid direction. Early access is their get out of blame tactic since Atlas started.

On 3/19/2023 at 1:17 PM, Bobothewizard said:

Garbage in 4k.....

garbage2resize.jpg

On 3/27/2023 at 10:34 PM, ChYph3r said:

Please someone tell me why the hell i crash everytime i want to change my home server

PS I know "the devs are bad" please dont say that. 

On 9/22/2022 at 6:16 PM, Nal0 said:

On both singleplayer and official servers I am forced to play on the lowest graphic settings despite the series x having hardware well above the recommended system requirements. I can't even read my own compass it's so low poly. However when I first got the game on my Xbox one, the graphics were perfectly fine, better than what we have to deal with on modern consoles. So I have no idea why this is happening, I'd love to be able to play this game but the playdough makes it unbearable.

its boggles the mind, that grapeshot (nothing against them) but that they havent fixed the visual graphics for those that are using xbox series s and x consoles.   and from what ive read. even those on pc's are facing the same issue.   

come on grapeshot sort this graphical issue out for all. thats pc and xbox series s/x owners.   this game used to be beautiful and stunning and breathtaking  but now it looks like playdough.    heck grapeshot if you do not believe those of us that are saying this.  just get on the game on a xbox series s/x and see for YOURSELVES..    ya savvy ?

On 1/28/2023 at 6:41 PM, Whitehawk said:

Atlas is still in early access, that's why bugs take ages to get fixed and the game has no solid direction. Early access is their get out of blame tactic since Atlas started.

it doesn't matter if a game is in early access or not, the devs have a moral duty  to fix any issues that crop up. 

one such thing  being graphical/visual problems such as what people are currently having and have been having since 2022 or further back. 

early access is not an excuse for them to do nothing.  i mean for pete sake cloud imperium gaming  a diff studio.  always always no matter what try their up most best to fix any issues that appear/crop up.    i wont name the game that cig  is to do with.   but yes anyone that knows the game they are working on currently knows how much of a colossal work that game is for those devs. 

this game on the other hand is no way near the size or scope of cigs game.

so i am sure if cig can fix their game bugs  then im sure grapeshot can sort the measely issue of graphical problems out.   i mean come ooonnn its been a year that this graphic problem started happening and they still havent fixed it.. its time that they do fix it.

I played Atlas to day for the first time in months, and the graphics are unbearable. So low res there is absolutely no point in bothering.

That sounds frustrating, especially on a Series X with powerful hardware. It's odd that you're experiencing lower graphics compared to your older Xbox One. Have you tried checking for any game updates or console settings that might help improve the graphics? You can also find a guide on this at https://multitechverse.com/. I hope that helps!

Edited by callmestarfire