Sign in to follow this  
Neha

Company Builds my raft to

Hello
and indeed everyone knows it we all want to harvest something from the Oricalium to play the End Content.
In order to not necessarily build on the islands, we have placed a raft on such an island. After some disagreements with the island owners, they installed our raft with walls and lions on it to destroy the structures.
The question is, is this how the content should look in this game for those who don't have a Lava Pit island? If so, then I don't see a future in this game. I do not assume that the company gets annoyed because that here anyway no itches, let alone that someone let here.
So as a tip to all others The company Reaper on M 10 does not want you to spawn there, build or park because that is all their property. So it was said in game. Have fun you still

Unfortunately I know some of these pits that are built in and from which only the owners can harvest and I get annoyed about it every time.

Such players think they are better than others and thus ruin the game for everyone else.

I'm a PVE player because I'm not interested in fighting other players, I just want to have fun with the game.

And with the best will in the world I can't understand why it's fun to build in another player's raft for two or three hours.

These are probably players who used to play PVP and simply didn't have a chance there because they are too bad and are now causing trouble on the PVE server.

I am of the opinion that the pits need a different place than the current one. A place where ALL players have an equal chance to collect the resources.

My suggestion would be to place the pits on the Golden Age islands. You can't build there and everyone has access.

And sometimes it could be dangerous!😋

With that in mind, don't be selfish and be considerate of other players.